• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
///Meanwhile... near the arsenal bird "justice" crash site...
2 large drones are circling the crash site... like 2 ravens...
///ACCESSING COMM DATA...
latest

It is a sad sight, Munin
latest

why is that, brother?
Hugin: because this is what inspired us. the drones under her wings
Munin: maybe we could make it better. ill order a team to begin repairs
Hugin: how would we launch her, sister?
Munin: by use of the mass driver
Hugin: the same way it was launched in the first place... be sure to have plenty of helicopters dispatched

(Murph)
There's Broken Shadow in some places and Onyx in others.

"I've decided to study some of the creatures here, seeing as no sentience
has ever been so close to them for such a long time before us. I've given them names too. The Crimera lookalikes are Onyx Fliers, and the geometrical fishes in the broken shadow ponds are Moonlightning."

A few Moonlighning are looking at us as I speak.

"Then there are the Lunaroids, lookalikes of Evolution Beasts. But don't mistake them for Onyx Runners, who more closely resemble Srollers."

((Also could you maybe not do the boss fight tomorrow, assuming it is happening at that date? I might not be able to parpicipate.))

"...Interesting. Why do they look alike in the first place?"
"They are mere shadows. Harmless, but powerful. If you squeezed out their essence, you could use magic that could rival the Nebulae."
((Also could you maybe not do the boss fight tomorrow, assuming it is happening at that date? I might not be able to parpicipate.))
((Who are you talking to? I'm not doing the (name censored as to not spoil theme song) fight until page 1200.))

((Edit, I just realize we passed it. *facepalm*))

((yea no im planning to do it either this weekend or next weekend. one of those. depending on when finals end for everyone))

Back
Top Bottom