Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Then what explains the spazzing out?"
"Time paradoxical energy that converges with other timelines that causes the meta universal state of my well being to be split between timelines so I can easily relive such events and sense temporal fluctuations but be completely helpless in altering them as I cannot time travel backwards, and that I can see a kaleidoscope of temporal probability with fluctuating range. I can also see that there are infinite alternate versions of me in infinite alternate dimensions answering your question with infinite variation."

"Time paradoxical energy that converges with other timelines that causes the meta universal state of my well being to be split between timelines so I can easily relive such events and sense temporal fluctuations but be completely helpless in altering them as I cannot time travel backwards, and that I can see a kaleidoscope of temporal probability with fluctuating range. I can also see that there are infinite alternate versions of me in infinite alternate dimensions answering your question with infinite variation."

(UftF:...………………….)

(UftF:
20190524_223754.jpg
)

(
20190524_223802.jpg
)

"This is why I wear a hood and an alias."

((Note: This isn't Hysteria!Alias.))

I leap through a portal, this one being a teleportation portal.

(If they are still a future version of Alias, interacting with their past selves should have already rekt the entire timeline.)
((IN my lore, a self-met paradox only occurs if both clients know for certain that they're seeing themselves. Only one does, so no paradox here.))

(Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet sit aliquip eiusmod velit ea aute fugiat veniam. Id officia exercitation, nisi anim culpa occaecat adipisicing. In labore consequat duis eu sit elit ullamco aute duis. Nostrud aliqua cillum enim consectetur ut laborum minim non aliquip. Non cupidatat Lorem irure enim fugiat mollit occaecat laborum anim do.

Veniam occaecat dolor eiusmod aute consectetur dolor ut excepteur consectetur nostrud pariatur quis consequat irure veniam excepteur cillum et qui et. Nulla amet ad nisi officia, aliqua enim nulla in sit sint ad. Laboris adipisicing, et cupidatat laboris amet occaecat ullamco irure minim.)

(Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet sit aliquip eiusmod velit ea aute fugiat veniam. Id officia exercitation, nisi anim culpa occaecat adipisicing. In labore consequat duis eu sit elit ullamco aute duis. Nostrud aliqua cillum enim consectetur ut laborum minim non aliquip. Non cupidatat Lorem irure enim fugiat mollit occaecat laborum anim do.

Veniam occaecat dolor eiusmod aute consectetur dolor ut excepteur consectetur nostrud pariatur quis consequat irure veniam excepteur cillum et qui et. Nulla amet ad nisi officia, aliqua enim nulla in sit sint ad. Laboris adipisicing, et cupidatat laboris amet occaecat ullamco irure minim.)

(UftF: I feel like this should be something that I should know, and that because I don't know it, I'm a failure.)

(UftF: By the way, did anyone know what happened to Halt at this time?)

Back
Top Bottom