• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet sit aliquip eiusmod velit ea aute fugiat veniam. Id officia exercitation, nisi anim culpa occaecat adipisicing. In labore consequat duis eu sit elit ullamco aute duis. Nostrud aliqua cillum enim consectetur ut laborum minim non aliquip. Non cupidatat Lorem irure enim fugiat mollit occaecat laborum anim do.

Veniam occaecat dolor eiusmod aute consectetur dolor ut excepteur consectetur nostrud pariatur quis consequat irure veniam excepteur cillum et qui et. Nulla amet ad nisi officia, aliqua enim nulla in sit sint ad. Laboris adipisicing, et cupidatat laboris amet occaecat ullamco irure minim.)
((That was wizarding world :red: this entire time? WTF))

((IN my lore, a self-met paradox only occurs if both clients know for certain that they're seeing themselves. Only one does, so no paradox here.))
(Same person from different times meet each other, the future one is named Bob, and the past is named Steve. Bob messes with Steve, Steve no longer wants to be named Bob, therefore time paradox still happens where Bob keeps de-existing and re-existing, regardless of name choice. But due to the fact you are stubborn as seen with Ms. Misfit and Alias's existence, I'm not going to be dealing with this. Plus I'm going to leave the roleplay in the coming weeks anyways, so what would be the point of that?)
((That was wizarding world :red: this entire time? WTF))
(It's called Lorem Ipsum.)

((confused blinking. . . . again.))
upload_2019-5-24_12-5-45.png

(UftF: Well....Technically, my present self at this current moment....Should....Currently be stuck in some weird place while fighting Nega alongside Halt, and a Controller-less Happy.)

Back
Top Bottom