Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have played terraria for years and I'm still excited about everything but the inclusion of mods on all platforms is the best thing that could be added

Your work is greatly appreciated :)

I have played terraria for years and I'm still excited about everything but the inclusion of mods on all platforms is the best thing that could be added

Your work is greatly appreciated :)
Been said many times that mods are not supported officially and probably never will be. So pretty much no chance of any platform other than PC getting them.

I wish there would've also been a title given to participants like in the other contests. I was also a bit shocked when I saw I had no votes, but yet again, my entry was a rush to be first and was literally among forty others.

The idea for the entry came while I was drawing- originally I was just going to do my OC in a party hat, but then when I messed up the streamers I got the idea to set the hat on Shadowfire. I then got an even funnier idea- put Friend from Just Shapes and Beats (I RP as her) pointing it out. The result was hilarious, but I rushed the coloring which made it look like crap in the end XD

I wish there would've also been a title given to participants like in the other contests. I was also a bit shocked when I saw I had no votes, but yet again, my entry was a rush to be first and was literally among forty others.

The idea for the entry came while I was drawing- originally I was just going to do my OC in a party hat, but then when I messed up the streamers I got the idea to set the hat on Shadowfire. I then got an even funnier idea- put Friend from Just Shapes and Beats (I RP as her) pointing it out. The result was hilarious, but I rushed the coloring which made it look like crap in the end XD

Interesting story!

Honestly, when it came down to what I made, it was more of a celebration of all the things Terraria-related that I had made since I got Terraria.
But when it comes to how much I wanted to win....
...I didn't actually want to win.
Quite frankly, I just wanted a neat title. But I don't really think I deserved to get it over the other people because....
Honestly, I didn't think I tried as much. And I don't think I truly wanted to win as desperately as others.
I just did it, because I could, and because I wanted to share a cool drawing that I made.

Also because I thought that having a unique title would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom