Which class is the best?

Which class is the best?

• Magic

• Ranged

• Melee

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mostly use my mega shark and Titan armor, the only down side is all the ammo, a close second is caster because it's fun using all of the different magic weapons

That is 110% your choice.
If you like big swords, boomerangs, flails and spears melee might be the class for you.
If you like bows,crossbows, guns and grenade launchers ranged might be the path you want to go down.
If you prefer shooting lasers and massive balls of destruction than you should give mage a try.
If you prefer having your minions take care of all the monsters whilst you sit back and relax you could check out the summoner class.

Of course, just because there are armors and accessories that benefit each of these 'class' types it doesnt mean you have to do one specifically. You could be a mixed class, a gunner and mage, a swordsman and summoner, a magic man and a spear man, an archer and a flailer and many other choices.

pre 1.1: melee
1.1: ranged
1.2: magic
Just depends on the curent metagam-
wait, kadius this isnt LoL... dont get all statistical....
YOU PICK WHAT KILLS :red: FASTEST AND IT CHANGED WITH THE NEW UPDATES!

i really like being a melee, magic and summoner user but since i mainly used melee in 1.1 and i still use it alot today im going with that

You can become a wrecking machine as a mage in pre-hardmode. With a wizard hat+diamond robes+meteor leggings and accessories, you can have 50 to 70 damaging attacks with weapons like flamelash, demon scythe, and flower of fire. I've tried playing as other classes and I don't feel even half as powerful at that point of the game, unless, of course, you use a star cannon set-up.

At the endgame though, it gets pretty close to equal, I believe, but magic is for me, it's just so much fun to use! :happy:

Ranged is really fun for private base-raiding-etc PVP for me. Melee DPS is my favourite lategame PVE. Mage gets boring after a while for me. Voted for ranged.

I like using melee but only for defense. Ranged is good but I just hate it when I run out of ammo. Summoner is pointless because I like attacking with myself only, so I prefer magic. Even though it has low DEFENSE, it has very powerful OFFENSIVE skills.

I have got to say mage mage is such a strong class with all its weapons, mage does struggle in the beginning with gem staffs etc but once you get up and running you are hard to stop.

All of them. Get all the weapons, try out everything, and mix and match. Mixed is the way to go if you really wanna play 'I am bes.'

Back
Top Bottom