Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Could everyone stop saying "there rewriting the whole game from scratch" its getting old and just an excuse.
[doublepost=1551209223,1551208976][/doublepost]DR studios is doing great a great job on mobile, pipeworks did a good job on console by keeping us up to date with progress by using YouTube.
I’m saying it because all I hear is “Why is this update taking so long” 24/7. I’m not saying it to piss off anyone. It’s just what they are actually doing.

Im very confused about why there are 3 mechanical bosses instead of 4.I mean 1 twins based on eye of cthulu 2 destroyer based on eater of worlds 3 skeletron prime based on skeletron.4 should be one based on the brain of cthulu!Am I right or am I right?Tbe Brain Of Cthulu isnt getting treated like the EoC and EoW and Skeletron.It should have a mechanical version too.

If
Im very confused about why there are 3 mechanical bosses instead of 4.I mean 1 twins based on eye of cthulu 2 destroyer based on eater of worlds 3 skeletron prime based on skeletron.4 should be one based on the brain of cthulu!Am I right or am I right?Tbe Brain Of Cthulu isnt getting treated like the EoC and EoW and Skeletron.It should have a mechanical version too.
Yo
If you'll observe it ocram has almost the same structure as BOC so i think it is the hard mode versh of BOC instead of making BOC mechanical type

Not gonna lie, I quit playing terraria a while back, before 1.3 came to console, but I might redownload just to try some of the new things. They seem pretty unique. I've never played PC, but I've seen some gameplay from youtubers like @HappyDays and the gameplay looks pretty sick. Honestly can't wait to try it out and get into the game again.

If

Yo

If you'll observe it ocram has almost the same structure as BOC so i think it is the hard mode versh of BOC instead of making BOC mechanical type
Brain of Cthulhu is it’s own boss, same as Ocram. They are no way like each other. Maybe the servants. But that is a thing between the Cthulhu parts. Such as the eye and Brain. But Ocram is no where near close to being the mechanical version of Brain of Cthulhu.

It would rly help that you could change the resolution of the mobile game. Can't even see half of the enemys that fly and only a little bit about bosses. i wouldn't mind if everything was small but in my opinion it would be nice setting to have.

And here we are, almost four months later and still no news. Not looking very optimistic considering it’s been 3 :red:ing years since it was announced.

And here we are, almost four months later and still no news. Not looking very optimistic considering it’s been 3 :red:ing years since it was announced.

No news? DR has provided updates with screenshots for the past 3 months. Have you missed those?

If you mean "no date" then.... yeah they don't have a launch date yet.

Good day, Terrarians!

In the last monthly update, we said that seeing is believing – the 1.3 mobile version is alive and well - and here at long last for you to see (at least in an in-development state)! As you know, our commitment to you is to ensure that we get both the Switch and 1.3 mobile versions out to you as soon as we can while not making trade-offs that would impact the quality of either. We had mentioned previously that having focused and dedicated teams for each was the best way to make that happen.

Following that line of thinking, and so that our friends at Pipeworks can focus on the very exciting Switch version, giving it maximum resource/focus, we’ve asked the equally awesome internal (to 505 Games) team at DR Studios to take the reins of 1.3 mobile and focus on bringing that to life. This has been in the works for a little while, however we needed to finalize plans before formally unveiling this news. It was also equally important to give DR Studios the time necessary to ramp up development efforts.

DR Studios is a very experienced team and one that has a strong focus and expertise in mobile games, and we are very confident that they will do an amazing job! You can already see the fruits of their efforts in the quick teaser above, and we will be providing regular updates on their progress moving forward.

This gives us two great teams, each with a sole focus on getting two fantastic versions of Terraria for you all as quickly as possible. So, please join us in welcoming DR Studios to the Terraria family! We will be continuing our monthly status updates on all things Terraria, and you can expect the next one to arrive next week.
Well I can’t wait I’ve been waiting foreverrrrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom