tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I have one question: is it possible to localize the mod to other languages(Russian, Spanish and others)? As I remember, the first developers refused to translate the mod due to the fact that it is "as if not needed", but in my experience, without translation it is difficult to understand global mods.
I really don't want this mod used anymore, but if someone for some reason has the time and knowledge to implement this, I'm sure we can talk.

I got stuck on generating ruines how long do I wait or what did I do wrong? please help great mod by the screenshots wish it can work ...I tried only using this mod and its a problem I couldnt bypass...

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    578.1 KB · Views: 848
'Stuff that didn't need to be said was here-snippy snip"

However:

PS: Batby can you just lock this thread already? If your not planning on doing anything with it for a long time and tell people to just not play with the mod, this is the best course of action you can take.
You can unlock the thread later for Tremor 2.0 or just make a new one, just saying so you don't need to actively tell people to not use the mod.

Last edited:
'Stuff that didn't need to be said was here-snippy snip"

However:

PS: Batby can you just lock this thread already? If your not planning on doing anything with it for a long time and tell people to just not play with the mod, this is the best course of action you can take.
You can unlock the thread later for Tremor 2.0 or just make a new one, just saying so you don't need to actively tell people to not use the mod.
There is an update coming at some point

In this next update I think you should remove the Great Fungus Bugs that the Fungus Beetle summons - it extends the fight unnecessarily.
Other than that, I've liked most of the content in the mod.

In this next update I think you should remove the Great Fungus Bugs that the Fungus Beetle summons - it extends the fight unnecessarily.
Other than that, I've liked most of the content in the mod.
I don't think this mod is being updated anymore. If you're not against using Cheat Sheet, you can disable the bugs so that they'll automatically be killed the moment they spawn, meaning you can hit the boss the whole time.

I don't think this mod is being updated anymore. If you're not against using Cheat Sheet, you can disable the bugs so that they'll automatically be killed the moment they spawn, meaning you can hit the boss the whole time.
Technically it is not dead, Batby just doesn't share any spoilers of Tremor II on the forums for some reason. (Which, this mod IS going somewhere, from what i heard it's got paid sprites and Darklight is part of the coding team)
I found out from a 3rd party source who is in their discord; the following was shared publicly in their spoilers.

unknown.png

unknown_1.png

So... If anyone is interested in that:
You can find Babsy's Tremor II discord via the Partners channel in the TMODLoader Discord. I'm not in the discord myself, again, this is just stuff I recently learned about.

For those having issues with this mod with generating ruins during world gen, there is a fixed version in tModloader 64bit discord. I am currently using it after experiencing such issue.
Join the tModLoader 64bit Discord Server! discord server for 64 bit

Look for the "fixed mod" section. I am not sure if it will work for the 32 bit version.

Technically it is not dead, Batby just doesn't share any spoilers of Tremor II on the forums for some reason. (Which, this mod IS going somewhere, from what i heard it's got paid sprites and Darklight is part of the coding team)
I found out from a 3rd party source who is in their discord; the following was shared publicly in their spoilers.

unknown.png

unknown_1.png

You can find Babsy's Tremor II discord via the Partners channel in the TMODLoader Discord. I'm not in the discord myself, again, this is just stuff I recently learned about.
I know Tremor II is in progress, but I meant for this one, there appears to be no more updates in sight. Tremor II is technically a different mod from this one.

I know Tremor II is in progress, but I meant for this one, there appears to be no more updates in sight. Tremor II is technically a different mod from this one.
Agreed, Tremor 1 is dead.
The only updates I know are hotfixes done but people and released privately behind Batby's back
But those are hotfixes, not content updates

Agreed, Tremor 1 is dead.
The only updates I know are hotfixes done but people and released privately behind Batby's back
But those are hotfixes, not content updates
I wonder if any of the hotfixes made correct the bug of the glacier biome not spawning on medium size words or some of the alchemist accessories not working correctly. I gave up my alchemist playthrough over a year or two ago because of that.

I wonder if any of the hotfixes made correct the bug of the glacier biome not spawning on medium size words or some of the alchemist accessories not working correctly. I gave up my alchemist playthrough over a year or two ago because of that.
donno, I only managed to get my hands on a version edited by Trainwreck but havn't played it myself yet

unknown.png

unknown_1.png

I wasn't ready to show people here spoilers until we finish up something bigger.

I have been playing with the mod for a while. However, I found on multiplayer the Ruins dont spawn in our world, the motherboard spawns but then instantly despawns, pixie queen isnt spawning at all after use and Vulture wings are broken and better than almost all wings in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom