[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the flesh armor has a bugged set bonus... the set bonus is: Hungry minions can be summoned up to 12, but i have all three pieces of flesh armor and i can only summon 3 hungry minions .-. i think the reason i could only summon 3 is because you get to summon only one originally but the flesh pants increase your number of minions by 2. pls blah halp >_>

When i play in multiplayer for some reason my friend sees me as im black(not being racist), and i see him too like that.
Am i experiencing problems only?

Will be watching until it comes out for TAPI, looks like a lot of fun and a well crafted mod. Can't wait to play it. :D

i think the flesh armor has a bugged set bonus... the set bonus is: Hungry minions can be summoned up to 12, but i have all three pieces of flesh armor and i can only summon 3 hungry minions .-. i think the reason i could only summon 3 is because you get to summon only one originally but the flesh pants increase your number of minions by 2. pls blah halp >_>
Its because before the update you were able to summon infinite minions.

Two small questions :

1 - Can i use a custom map generated outside of the avalon server executable ? i mean, can i download a map from this forum and use with avalon mod? ( source mod one ).

2 - If i use a custom map will things from avalon be ported to the map ?

Thanks.

Two small questions :

1 - Can i use a custom map generated outside of the avalon server executable ? i mean, can i download a map from this forum and use with avalon mod? ( source mod one ).

2 - If i use a custom map will things from avalon be ported to the map ?

Thanks.
1.- Yes is you place it in the Exxo avalon 2.0 foldeer in your documents, in worlds
2.- No, but if you download the all items map with items from the mod, you can use it with the mod but now with the Vanilla Terraria

The Reflex Charm is crafted from 1 Cobalt Shield, 3 Light Shards( Light Mummies), and 7 souls of sight at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
Lol,I know it's a little late for a reply, but thanks anyway. I never would have guessed it would've been created from a Cobalt Shield

Later this week I posted a comment saying that the new update made my terraria run really slowly. Turns out I was wrong, but not totally, I was playing on a lan server with my brother, with me as the host, and my game went from 60 fps to 15, even with the lowest settings. Tried playing the same map without the server and it ran normally. Is this normal or just a problem of mine?

Is anyone else getting a weird animation bug with the opal staff? It still works, but the textures for the beams never show up. Not sure if it's already been addressed

it is that way on purpose atm, somewhere in the beginning of the thread this was explained, there was a bug where it would summon an infinite amount of hunger and he is still working on fixing this issue so he set the max at 3 until he can resolve the issue.

Berserker Blade Meets the True Berserker Blade
Berserker_Blade.png
Meat
Tue_Berserker_Blade.png

Version 2
Tue_Berserker_Blade2.png

and who can have a true berserker sword without the true berserker armor!?
True Beserker Armor.png

After looking around, I can't figure out how to get my hands on a tactical expulsor. I've got a quadro cannon and a plantera's fury, and I've used the all items map to dig around for recipes, but absolutely nothing points to it.

After looking around, I can't figure out how to get my hands on a tactical expulsor. I've got a quadro cannon and a plantera's fury, and I've used the all items map to dig around for recipes, but absolutely nothing points to it.
I don't think the Tactical Expulsor is in the Exxo version (maybe yet).

Try checking wiki for recipes.
Wiki only brings up Expulsor Cannon, which is a different weapon to the tactical expulsor (and also only in the Tconfig version.) Acceleration drill brings up nothing at all.

EDIT: After making a test character, turns out that Acceleration Drill drops off Oblivion. Still no sign of Tactical Expulsor.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you make it with with 2 tactical shotguns, 30 shroomite bars, and 15 ectoplasm

ive killed the golem multiple times and still no comet. am i supposed to be in superhardmode, or am i supposed to do something else entirely to get a comet?

Wiki only brings up Expulsor Cannon, which is a different weapon to the tactical expulsor (and also only in the Tconfig version.) Acceleration drill brings up nothing at all.

EDIT: After making a test character, turns out that Acceleration Drill drops off Oblivion. Still no sign of Tactical Expulsor.
try giving a Tactical Shotgun to the guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom