Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Challenge accepted.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • OH NO!(are you the noobie ECHhidna?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kerembarsbey

Official Terrarian
QUICK DISCLAIMER AND DO NOT GET CONFUSED, THIS TIME I DIDN'T FORGET TO READ THE RULES:
Yes, you heard me! There will be 1 edited sprite of Battle Bee(Thanks for his kindness. My permission was accepted.) and like almighty admin Tunnelking said; ''Giving credits is nice but did you get their permissions? That is required!'' and this time and later on; I will desperately ask for permissions instead of getting ahead of our limits and not only that I will get more eager to make unique sprites alongside with those sprites. I'm still adept at making sprites(Not expert, professional or beyond to god level.).
However there will be mob called ''martian shuttle'', which is shameless tiny edit & recolor of calamity's ''shockstorm shuttle'' which even they have distinct behaviors from each other; shockstorm shuttle's sprite is copyrighted under the laws of USA or every single country(The heck, even in Turkey!). Without the permission, YOU, WILL NOT, GONNA, EXPECT ME TO PUT IN HERE(Not the art itself.), okay? Good! We all know plagurism is unacceptable thing!
We all can use Terraria's some of the sprites' edited versions for in their respective overhaul suggestions in this forum. After all, this is somewhat plausible; martian madness but different! Only for vanilla Terraria!
This is alternative adaptation of ''martian madness'' as you know. A simple martian(One of the 5 races(3 of them are new additions.).) now will be more challenging in very balanced way.
Now, sit down, let's forget the old ''le impossible idea'' incident; let's re-imagine this event make it more unique like the lunar event.

START:

THE RACES:

martian midget.png
Martian(midget): Common race, the most inteligent of all the martian races(even if all of them are inteligent, these are the most intelligent ones.). Classes like gigazapper, engineer & medic(new class) may be seen with those ones in this event.
martian imp.png
Martian(imp): Another common race, the most agile race when it's comes to movement speed. Classes like thief, scout & assassin(all of them are new) classes may be seen with those ones in this event.
martian slender.png
Martian(slender): New race! Yet another common race, the most atlethic with slight swiftness, leaping and energy boosts but they are also known with loyalty. Classes like swordwrath(new class), gunner, scutlix rider, caster(new class) may seen with those ones in this event.
martian psychokinesiac.png
Martian(psychokinesiac): New race! Uncommon race, with their psychokinesis, they don't need any classes as they can push you, move objects towards you and most familiar of their skills are brain scrambling and possession. Gotta be extra careful with these ones.
martian goliath.png
Martian(goliath): New race! Uncommon race, they act like more stronger, more intelligent versions of granite golems. They have great knockback and they can able to break your bones(new debuff) and stun you with hard, rough moves. Even tho they may be a challenge to you but believe me, they're the dumbest of the all martian races.
scutlix.png
(Bonus)Scutlix: Martian slender's rides.

These classes' sprites are WIP. So you need to wait for that.

THEIR VEICHLES:
martian detector probe(normal).png
martian detector probe(threat detected).png
Martian detector probe: Same functions, this is still the same way to start the event. And yes, It is resprited by me.
(INSERT THE MARTIAN PROBE IMAGE HERE) Martian probe: Same functions but resprite is WIP.
(INSERT THE MARTIAN TRIWALKER IMAGE HERE) Martian triwalker: Same functions but resprite is WIP.
martian tesla turret.png
New martian tesla turret: As permission granted by Battle bee; we are cool with this one. Changes are 25% more hp, %500 more the damage, 15% worse aim and 2000% more sluggish fire rate. Advanced technology. It can easily deceive the fools more effective than the lost girl.
(DO NOT INSERT THE MARTIAN SHUTTLE IMAGE HERE) Martian shuttle: Soul purpose is the summon random martian to the event. Gotta go destroy them all.
martian saucer.png
New martian saucer: I remade it from the scrath with the help of shockstorm shuttle's colors and shading. They are now a nerfed bosses that can drop their stuff more uncommonly. Because they can spawn more often in this event.
martian mothersaucer(boss).png
New juggernaut boss that can't attack; martian mothersaucer: Having 120.000hp & 30 defense; it cannot attack. Spawns 2 martian saucers and 4 martian shuttles once in every 5 minutes as there can only be 1 martian mothersacuer for this event. This one's design olso suggests my idea for this unoffensive but defensive juggernaut. Defeating this guarantee end this event and drop some money alongside with stronger WIP loot. This is so hard to draw btw without the mouse pad.

SUMMARY:
I hope that I didn't any of the community's rules!
It's seems like that impossible ideas are aren't de wae(so sorry for that shameless dead meme!) but maybe this will be the way.

And of course; all of this will be balanced.
So what do you think?

Last edited:
It looks like you just cloned over Martian Madness with extremely minor alterations, I don't get it.

Well, because it is still WIP. I'm gonna explain the classes then sprite them. And the WIP mothersaucer loot, basically consider this unfinished. And Consider this as alternative exprience.

There are some much to do. Just call this idea as in alpha state.(not even beta.)

For the title in itself, it seems a bit awkward and slows the suggestion down. A title should be a summary of the thread you can see before you click on it, but the "what if my ideas came true" makes it so you can't get any information out of the title. It just appears as "what if my ideas came true...". Try to simplify the title to something like "Alternate Adaptations of Martian Madness".

For the title in itself, it seems a bit awkward and slows the suggestion down. A title should be a summary of the thread you can see before you click on it, but the "what if my ideas came true" makes it so you can't get any information out of the title. It just appears as "what if my ideas came true...". Try to simplify the title to something like "Alternate Adaptations of Martian Madness".

Yeah... I will change that typo. Tomowrow.

Back
Top Bottom