Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has nothing to do with it. Two separate companies, two separate codebases.

:)

Ah, I see. I guess I thought that was the original plan. Silly me! ~:p

So, why is it still taking so long?

My next guess is that Dr Studios is busy fixing any bugs that may damage the quality of the game, such as the Rod of Discord being unusable, and more! That way, our experience (especially for the beta-testers in the near future) will likely be more “bug free” than the current version Mobile is at, although it is near-impossible to wipe out every single bug in existence (like mosquitoes, darn insects!). ~:)

I don’t know if this has been answered but will I be able to paint my furniture on the mobile version? It might just not work on my phone because it uses the paint but doesn’t do anything.

ATTENTION ALL MOBILE PLAYERS
Shadowflame Hex Doll is insane against Solar Eclipse.

Tried it yesterday.

I'm never getting rid of that thing.

[doublepost=1560363642,1560363591][/doublepost]
Ah, I see. I guess I thought that was the original plan. Silly me! ~:p

My next guess is that Dr Studios is busy fixing any bugs that may damage the quality of the game, such as the Rod of Discord being unusable, and more! That way, our experience (especially for the beta-testers in the near future) will likely be more “bug free” than the current version Mobile is at, although it is near-impossible to wipe out every single bug in existence (like mosquitoes, darn insects!). ~:)
How do you do those NPC emoticons?

ATTENTION ALL MOBILE PLAYERS
Shadowflame Hex Doll is insane against Solar Eclipse.

Tried it yesterday.

I'm never getting rid of that thing.

[doublepost=1560363642,1560363591][/doublepost]
How do you do those NPC emoticons?

I love to use these emotes! They’re called smilies, and (most) of the NPCs and a few mobs have them! Here’s the link to learn how to create them all! The Pirate is my personal favorite out of them all! ~:p

Smilies | Terraria Community Forums

Can someone tell why whenever they squash a bug another one appears out know where because that's what it feels like, if they didn't have that problem 1.3 would be done already. It's like wack a mole

Can someone tell why whenever they squash a bug another one appears out know where because that's what it feels like, if they didn't have that problem 1.3 would be done already. It's like wack a mole

It’s a bit of a complicated coding process. Whenever a bug is fixed, there are many possibilities for the outcome of fixing a certain bug. It could create more damage than keeping the bug, or it could completely be eradicated without any consequences. Either way, fixing bugs is a very tough job to do, because nobody knows what will happen when a bug, minor or major, is fixed. It’s like playing a game of chance. ~:)

will legacy items, like ocram trophy, break terraria, or will they be removed? if they're removed, will we even lose them from chests?

will legacy items, like ocram trophy, break terraria, or will they be removed? if they're removed, will we even lose them from chests?
I know some legacy items will be replaced by other items. On console, I had a Petri Dih that was converted into a gold bunny. How clever. `;)
[doublepost=1560382775,1560382743][/doublepost]BTW Steampunker is my favorite NPC. Just got her yesterday.

Sorry to break it to you and others, but the legacy items will not be staying in the Mobile version of Terraria, they are just going to vanish instantly, even in chests, though any existing convertibles will be converted. ~:(

I know some legacy items will be replaced by other items. On console, I had a Petri Dih that was converted into a gold bunny. How clever. `;)
[doublepost=1560382775,1560382743][/doublepost]BTW Steampunker is my favorite NPC. Just got her yesterday.

Neat to know that Steampunker is your favorite NPC! ~:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom