tModLoader Terraria Avalon

I have a problem I keep crashing whenever I start the game and it says tilecracks not found or something and I checked everything in the past forums and nothing worked for me it kept crashing

Please the that slime (The one that starts Superhardmode) post-ML, also I could imagine the Tropics spawning on top of the Sulfurous Sea, hopefully that won't happen, I think.

If you are getting an error about needing “TileCracks.xnb” and are on Windows, simply create a new file in notepad, then save it as an xnb file “TileCracks.xnb” by using “Save As” and selecting “All files” for the file type, and naming it as “TileCracks.xnb”. Finally, place the file in the location of the avalon mod folder. I believe the error message gives the expected location of the file. If this continues with other xnb files, do the same thing except with the name of that file instead.

Decided to do another Exxo playthrough, checked terraria forums, and boom (information) update on endo :)

The thing about this, is that it is half fixing, and half feature adding. For example, I just added:
unknown.png

FYI, Mana has a limit of 400MP set by vanilla that I've managed to bypass.

Well that's really cool! Congratulations on that! How did you manage that miraculous feat? :-3

Also, out of sheer curiosity, are those "Demon Spike" tiles making a return? They were spikes that damaged enemies instead of players. I used them everywhere. So handy.

Well that's really cool! Congratulations on that! How did you manage that miraculous feat? :-3

Also, out of sheer curiosity, are those "Demon Spike" tiles making a return? They were spikes that damaged enemies instead of players. I used them everywhere. So handy.
Ooh. Gimme an hour and I'll implement them. (hopefully)

Well, that leads me to my next question.

What size box do you think a small child would fit in and how much would shipping cost, because I'm pretty sure I owe you my firstborn son for the deed you have just done for the community.

That's amazing and brilliant, and I will construct a tiny statue of cheese and forks in your honor.

Well, that leads me to my next question.

What size box do you think a small child would fit in and how much would shipping cost, because I'm pretty sure I owe you my firstborn son for the deed you have just done for the community.

That's amazing and brilliant, and I will construct a tiny statue of cheese and forks in your honor.
Typically, I use a 50cm*50cm*50cm box, though the size varies from child to child. As far as shipping costs go, I'm not sure. Probably good to google it. Would be a nice addition to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom