tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Hello,
I recently decided to download your mod (among others) an d made a new world. and. i think it's stuck? is the "generating modifiers for generated items" bit from your mod? If so, I'm wondering if it's a modding issue that's making it hang (like doesn't work with one of the mods, but I believe they said works with calamity,thorium,spirits, elements awoken).. or is it a hardware issue causing the stuck? I say it's stuck because it's been at the same progress bit for..... 30 minutes and counting.

any help or ideas would be wonderful. and I will gladly give any pertinent info needed to suss out the problem.

EDIT: well, seems that rebooting terraria did the trick because it completed the modification status on both a small (did medium first time) and then on a medium world. weird little fluke.
same

ok so I don't know if any one has reported this little bug but while having a cube of sealing in inventory when sealing modifiers, you can click and dragon the cube of sealing to seal and it will not consume Cube of Sealing

So after 20+ hours into our game it turns out Armors can be reforged with this mod and that my friends have been doing that the whole game. Well, not me, because cant reforge any armor as it doesn't even go into the stupid slot. WTF?

I tried disabling ALL mods except this mod and loading the world. I STILL can't reforge Armor. In a previous page you told someone with the same issue to see if it was a mod issue but clearly it isn't. And we are barely using any mods to begin with. Thorium, this, more accessory slots and stack mod.

And yeah, I can add the cubes to my inventory but not only that invalidates the whole point of money as it's cheating, it also doesn't reroll the prefix on the item .. my Jungle Hat will always be just a Jungle Hat even if it's Legendary from your mod. Meanwhile my friend can reroll it into a vanilla-Terraria prefix and still have the mod-modifiers on top.

What am I supposed to do? I literally have no idea when even disabling all mods didn't accomplish anything.

And for the record it literally makes no sense as I am the one who is hosting the game yet my friends can do it but I can't, and I can't even do it in single player.

Anyone have any clue as to what the fix to my issue may be?

So I am not seeing colored modifiers. They are colored in the sense they are green, but the problem is they are all green text. Not sure if that is an issue with another mod, or if that's just how the mod works now. Also I haven't seen magic dice, I assume they are rare but I've played multiple worlds and playthroughs up to hardmode and still haven't seen one. Just wondering if that is normal.

Anyone have any clue as to what the fix to my issue may be?

So I am not seeing colored modifiers. They are colored in the sense they are green, but the problem is they are all green text. Not sure if that is an issue with another mod, or if that's just how the mod works now. Also I haven't seen magic dice, I assume they are rare but I've played multiple worlds and playthroughs up to hardmode and still haven't seen one. Just wondering if that is normal.
Yes all modifiers are supposed to be green, at least for now. Also magic dice no longer exists. Currently there's only a couple of 'cubes', that almost do the same. (Buy them from wizard). The current release is very much a test release. There will be more and better ways to get and reroll mods on items in the next v1.0 release, that will ship with the next tML release.

20190608021820_1.jpg
why is it that when i put wings in the wingslot from the mod winslot, and the added accessory from cheat sheet, it says [IGNORED] and is there a way to fix/disable this so i can get meh stats?

this doesn't include adding defense points as a possible added modifier does it?

I assume you mean can get flat defense instead of the %defense?, if so then no you cant, that may be better then the % though. you posted a pic but i think its cut off a lot so re-post it if its important to your question

Sorry for the inactivity lately.
I have been very busy at work but soon have more free time to work on EMM and finalize it for an initial release that is not WIP (v1.0)
I want to share some content plans with you for this release.

v1.0 Plans
More available modifiers
The mod will have more available modifiers, ranging from early-game to hardmode and special mods for events/biomes/bosses. I truly wanted other mods to add their own modifiers, which will also probably be the case with 1.0 release (such as Thorium adding bard modifiers)

Addressing common complaints
Some mods are quite annoying, for example cursed when starting the game. A modifier like this will no longer spawn on a newly created character.

Cube accessibility
Cubes, along with other crafting items, will now be dropped by enemies in the world and can also be found in chests (only the common ones). As you progress, some will be sold by certain NPCs. Boss farming will be useful to farm cubes and other crafting materials, as bosses will get a guaranteed drop for its specific cube-type for a certain amount. (For example, Plantera will give you a guaranteed drop for jungle-specific cubes, and your first kill will drop more in total!)

New crafting potential: Essence Crafting and Soulforging
Alongside cubing I will introduce two new crafting mechanics: essence crafting and soulforging

Essence crafting
Powerful essences can drop in the world. These are rare items with powerful crafting potential. An essence holds a specific power, which will be embalmed on the item when used to reroll an item's modifiers. Consider it a guaranteed modifier roll. You will be able to use these to target farm specific mods you want. More powerful cubes late game can combine with essences to use both their powers fully.

Soulforging
I am not going to spoil much about soulforging. In essence, to combat the increased power of the player by this mod, empowered versions of mobs can spawn which when slain spew out souls of power that can be collected by a special item. (They're not like vanilla souls!) You will be able to do very cool things with collected souls.... This mechanic starts as early as your first day on your Terraria world!

Reworked UI
As I continue to expand the mod, I have reworked the UI to fit its own theme better and be more visually appealing.
unknown.png

Showcasing the cube tab, a cube on the bottom panel can be clicked to immediately insert it into the UI. Rerolling the modifiers, one of the slotted cubes in consumed in the process of rerolling modifiers.
As a comparison to the old UI, it looked liked this:
unknown.png

Sealing cubes availability
Sealing cubes will not be dropping from mobs, but available at a merchant npc (such as travelling merchant) for a very low cost. They serve as a helpful item to "lock" an item's modifiers in place, so they cannot be accidentally rerolled. Useful for that very powerful mod combo you found that you don't want to accidentally change.

WeaponOut support
The mod comes with its own system to grant special visual effects based on the modifiers and item has. Here is an example of this feature showcasing Terra Blade with a frosty effect:

Other mod support present: Cheat sheet vanity slots, Wing slot
Other mods that need to get support, please notify me and I will make sure of it.

Item rarity rework
Currently, item rarity is very non telling and not very interesting. In the current beta release, it simply joins the 'power' of your rolled mods and gives it a certain 'rarity'. In the new release, the rarity you roll actually influences the power of the mods being rolled. The gist of the rework is:
-- No longer determined by lines, but can be upgraded independently
-- Higher rarity = higher power from rolls and more powerful lines available
-- Rarities available at release (in order of power): Common-Rare-Epic-Legendary-Transcendent
-- Every tier increases potency of lines by at least 10% -- Transcendent is a special rarity that can only be achieved late game. It is very potent by adding a 5th line to the item.

Below you can find an example of upgrade tiers from a regular (common) cube:
.........Common.....Rare.....Epic.....Legendary
Up.......30%..........5%.......3%......0%............... (Upgrade tier + 1)
Down....0%...........3%.......15%.....30%.............. (Downgrade tier - 1)

I'm very excited about the 1.0 release and hope the mod will provide a more memorable experience than it does now. Thanks for all the testing!

The cross mod potential is very promising, and the new features look pretty exciting to tinker with.
This is definitively going to be a grand renewal!

Has anyone else had a problem with guns disappearing when getting +use speed? Was using a Megalodon from Calamity when I got I think 2 +6% use speed and it stopped working. Gun sounds were audible but the gun was invisible and no bullets shot out. Happened with another gun but without any use speed modifiers so I'm not sure if it is an issue with this mod or something else. The other issue weapon is from alchemist npc called the MP7.

Has anyone else had a problem with guns disappearing when getting +use speed? Was using a Megalodon from Calamity when I got I think 2 +6% use speed and it stopped working. Gun sounds were audible but the gun was invisible and no bullets shot out. Happened with another gun but without any use speed modifiers so I'm not sure if it is an issue with this mod or something else. The other issue weapon is from alchemist npc called the MP7.
Thanks I'll look into this for v1.0

Wings placed in the Wing Slot from Wing Slot are considered vanity by this mod and thus the modifiers from this mod are disabled on them.
Simple fix is to add to config a way to disable the check based on the different slot IDs or just globally.

Wings placed in the Wing Slot from Wing Slot are considered vanity by this mod and thus the modifiers from this mod are disabled on them.
Simple fix is to add to config a way to disable the check based on the different slot IDs or just globally.
It's written in the post above that it's already supported for 1.0

Hello,
I recently decided to download your mod (among others) an d made a new world. and. i think it's stuck? is the "generating modifiers for generated items" bit from your mod? If so, I'm wondering if it's a modding issue that's making it hang (like doesn't work with one of the mods, but I believe they said works with calamity,thorium,spirits, elements awoken).. or is it a hardware issue causing the stuck? I say it's stuck because it's been at the same progress bit for..... 30 minutes and counting.

any help or ideas would be wonderful. and I will gladly give any pertinent info needed to suss out the problem.

EDIT: well, seems that rebooting terraria did the trick because it completed the modification status on both a small (did medium first time) and then on a medium world. weird little fluke.
I’m having the same problem on world gen too, but restarting terraria didn’t work neither did making a small world

Back
Top Bottom