tModLoader Consolaria

Sadly, it is hard to impossible to make Horn o' Plenty work on heal hotkey as it is designed so that the item gets consumed on activation
Ah? The hotkey is designed to consume items, you mean?
Because lots of mods (Infinity, QWERTY's Mod, and Peculiarity to name just a few) add potions that don't get consumed when used, even when used with the hotkey.
Could contact one of the authors of those and see how they did it, if that's an issue.

Ah? The hotkey is designed to consume items, you mean?
Because lots of mods (Infinity, QWERTY's Mod, and Peculiarity to name just a few) add potions that don't get consumed when used, even when used with the hotkey.
Could contact one of the authors of those and see how they did it, if that's an issue.
It concerns only healing potions.

...Ah? I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by that.
I guess he means that only healing potions are consumed on a hotkey by default, and buff ones remain if needed. But as I see Peculiaruty adds endless healing potions so we probably have to check everything again

Try to summon Turkor with a Stuffed Heart, we made this summoning item especially for multiplayer playthroughs.
Sadly, it is hard to impossible to make Horn o' Plenty work on heal hotkey as it is designed so that the item gets consumed on activation :sigh:
And how do I get this stuffed heart is it a crafting from cursed stuffing or is it drop by harpy on multiplayer

So, they are coming eventually, correct?
Somehow you people aren't satisfied that Turkor and Lepis are finally in a more "playable" version of the game? Smh.
This update was a while in the making, and Rise of Ages has been long due a major status update, give Hastur and his team some slack he'll bring all the console gear over in due time.

Hope to see that rise of ages mod so I can play it take Ur time after that my request is that u guys can get mod support from Fargo mutant mod so that the mutant Npc sells the spawn for the console bosses.thx

The treasure bags lack their names in the tooltips. If you mouse over a vanilla treasure bag, you'll see the treasure bag's full name in the tooltip description, e.g. Queen Bee Treasure Bag, just under the nondescript "Treasure Bag" name. But that's not the case for the Ocram, Turkor, and Lepus bags.

Hi, I'm new to these forums but I've been playing Terraria for a long time.
I like Toro's vanity set and have been looking for a mod that ports it to the pc version. I just found this mod today, however I noticed that Toro's sprites are bugged when he moves/climbs/holds items/weapons. I make sprites for some of my own mods, and I'd like to work on the sprites to Toro's set so that they no longer have the flickering face bug.

Edit: I can also fix the Ocram mask not moving like it should when the player moves while wearing it. Another bug I found is the Chinese New Year robe (Mythical Robe) not hiding the player's legs while jumping, which is an easy fix in the .cs file.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to these forums but I've been playing Terraria for a long time.
I like Toro's vanity set and have been looking for a mod that ports it to the pc version. I just found this mod today, however I noticed that Toro's sprites are bugged when he moves/climbs/holds items/weapons. I make sprites for some of my own mods, and I'd like to work on the sprites to Toro's set so that they no longer have the flickering face bug.

Edit: I can also fix the Ocram mask not moving like it should when the player moves while wearing it. Another bug I found is the Chinese New Year robe (Mythical Robe) not hiding the player's legs while jumping, which is an easy fix in the .cs file.

That's fantastic! Can you contact us on Discord?

To everyone else: Yes, mobs are going to be added, but not too soon. Thanks for pointing out all the defects, they're going to be fixed in the same update!

That's fantastic! Can you contact us on Discord?

To everyone else: Yes, mobs are going to be added, but not too soon. Thanks for pointing out all the defects, they're going to be fixed in the same update!

Yes! I have discord and would actually prefer it over the forums for communication.

My Discord is HowTFDoIShoot#0595
Send me a request on there and I can join your server.

There's something weird with the Boss Checklist integration -- although I have defeated Lepus and Turkor, they're not checked on the list.

Also the first time I fought Turkor, he came with a friend -- a single segment of the Eater of Worlds, for some reason. That segment had its own boss health bar, but it didn't have its regular icon on the bar, nor on the minimap. It also didn't care that we weren't in a corrupt biome. But when it died, it did give me the regular EoW drops. That was in single-player, too; usually it's in multiplayer that oddities like this happen.

Also the first time I fought Turkor, he came with a friend -- a single segment of the Eater of Worlds, for some reason. That segment had its own boss health bar, but it didn't have its regular icon on the bar, nor on the minimap. It also didn't care that we weren't in a corrupt biome. But when it died, it did give me the regular EoW drops. That was in single-player, too; usually it's in multiplayer that oddities like this happen.
A similar glitch happened to me, but it was with Lepus.

I had something similar, but the other way around. I loaded up a completely new world including Tremor, Fargo's Mutant, AlchemistNPC, Recipe Browser and a couple other small mods and for some reason Lepus had a tick.

Back
Top Bottom