Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Wraps Alpha's arm in bandages and has her drink a Greater Healing Potion*
"...That's a problem considering I have no clue how powerful your abilties are. Either we need to find that out or you shouldn't use them."

(Okay, so when you say chaos, the more specific thing that you're referring to, is how characters are getting new abilities, things, and whatnot every corner?)

*mischevious snickering*

I suddenly rush onto your shoulder and tickle your cheek, now visible.
image.jpeg

((Well, for one there's nothing for me to get any hold of in terms of understanding the things that happen. Stuff that shouldn't even be possible happens with no :red:ing explanation, it's almost impossible for me to actually keep track of what's happening here. It's all just too much for me.))

((Well, for one there's nothing for me to get any hold of in terms of understanding the things that happen. Stuff that shouldn't even be possible happens with no :red:ing explanation, it's almost impossible for me to actually keep track of what's happening here. It's all just too much for me.))

(Hm.)

((Then maybe you need a good, long break. Unwatch this thread if you really want to, everyone gets tired eventually.))

((The reason I do these things is to keep things fresh in this. The randomness is what makes this RP more interesting, at least in my opinion. I’m fine with you leaving))

Back
Top Bottom