Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

upload_2019-6-5_22-37-13.png

I have this in my game files and i have no config file if any one knows what to do here it would be greatly appreciated if some one could help, thank you

May I ask for a bit of help concerning this Texture Pack? I followed the instructions with everything (Trying to set it up for Vanilla, putting the space between texture and pack, ect) But I keep being greeted with this error (see below), I've restarted, verified game cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, and put experimental features on. All to no avail... any ideas?

Attachments

• Error 2.0.JPG
    Error 2.0.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
For some reason when i try to get it to work all the files in terraria are xnb files but it wont replace correctly because all the files in the texture pack are PNG files

I don't know if you guys have added the sprite in yet or not, but the Clay blocks specifically won't load the texture shown in the spoiler. Is this a bug or should I try reinstalling the texture pack?

I don't know if you guys have added the sprite in yet or not, but the Clay blocks specifically won't load the texture shown in the spoiler. Is this a bug or should I try reinstalling the texture pack?
Probably reinstall, it can’t hurt and you’ll get a pretty concrete cause either outcome.

Probably reinstall, it can’t hurt and you’ll get a pretty concrete cause either outcome.
Reinstalled, and both Clay and Ash won't work properly, and I noticed that in the startup of ChippyGaming's Calamity S5 playthrough with the texture pack installed, it wouldn't work for him either.
[doublepost=1561096878,1561096844][/doublepost]
Reinstalled, and both Clay and Ash won't work properly, and I noticed that in the startup of ChippyGaming's Calamity S5 playthrough with the texture pack installed, it wouldn't work for him either.
Maybe it is just a legitimate problem with the file

[doublepost=1561096878,1561096844][/doublepost]
Maybe it is just a legitimate problem with the file
I’ve Noticed this as well, along with Obsidian, Hellstone, and all the Crimsands. Maybe with other mods, the resprites are knocked down on the sprite heirarchy? (There’s some code with another mod that over takes the respite with the original sprite) just a theory tho :/ would love to play with the true textures because these resprites look incredible!

I’ve Noticed this as well, along with Obsidian, Hellstone, and all the Crimsands. Maybe with other mods, the resprites are knocked down on the sprite heirarchy? (There’s some code with another mod that over takes the respite with the original sprite) just a theory tho :/ would love to play with the true textures because these resprites look incredible!
These resprites are not actually in the pack, since they have not been released into it.

Back
Top Bottom