Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

d6RRU79.png

May 17th, 2019

Greetings Super Terrarians, and welcome to the first new content release since the start of the open beta!

Before getting into the update, we wanted to share with you that we hit two new milestones this week:
* Over 10,000 unique users have signed up to play STW!
* Over 3,000 Super Terrarians have joined us in our Discord Server. If you haven't you should too!

These past couple of months we focused hard on the stability of the game.
We've refactored our packets and fixed plenty of bugs that you've been reporting.
As a result of the stability, we're finally ready to shift our focus onto bringing new content to the mod!

We're starting small, but that doesn't mean you won't have to work for it.
In this release we've added three new lore journals for you to find.
Similarly to the Captain's Log, you can find these journals lying around the world for you to pick up and read.
Doing so will unlock some new information about the characters within the world.

We hope you enjoy the hunt and stories we have written.
As mentioned last month, more content is on the way!

- The Super Terraria World Team

Bug Fixes / Changes
* Three new lore journals have been added to the game
* Bait will now correctly stack
* Picking up the Captain's Log will no longer spray you with dirt particles

A big thank you to @Akuma for creating the banner for this update!
A big thank you to @Chi Ken for the new sprites for this update!

Last edited:
LIW78eQ.png

May 31st, 2019

Break out the popsicles, because we're starting this summer off hot!

But it's not just the summer packing heat - you'll now be able to craft pistols up to Demonite/Crimtane, provided you have the right crafting level.
Super Terrarians who like to exercise the arcane arts will be happy to hear they can do the same with Staves, and their base mana regeneration has gone up a bit, too.

Siv's set up shop for the summer, and those of you who complete his quest will find he's a little more willing to part with some of his own supplies.
Those bottles of water will come in handy, not just to cool down on a hot day, but also to mix up some cool potions -
You'll notice that many of the creatures in Sivania now drop some choice ingredients for your long-awaited chemistry projects.
So have at it, Terrarians! Try some new weapons, brew some potions, and get ready for an awesome summer!

Bug Fixes / Changes
* Bees and Beetles have had their stats reduced, making travel through Sivania's forests feel more like a walk in the park.
* NPCs seem to have gone a bit walkabouts lately. We've made a small change that should help bring them in line for the time being.
* Terrarians who are less.. attentive.. to their belongings will find they can now craft copper pickaxes, with enough copper bars.

Once again, thank you to @Akuma for creating the banner for this update!

Hi :) When I try download it, it says 'Version not found: latest'. I tried the alternate mirror link, and the downloaded file wont open, it says the data is corrupted.

I have an issue: my levels all went to 1 and then fixed themselves after I got atleast 1 exp in each however, I have level 36 in magic and had 55 mana, keyword had, when my magic went back up it only gave me 5 mana back so now I have 25 instead of 55, my ingame name is "anime fan" if that helps and here is my steam account for further info if needed Steam Community :: anime fan

sogT43Y.png

June 14th, 2019

Greetings Super Terrarians, and welcome to another hot update this week!

Thing's have started to heat up in Sivania and so we've decided to introduce a familiar enemy to fight in the desert - the Sand Slime!
Those of you who have been training Chemistry will be happy to hear that the Sand Slime has an additional drop to help speed things ups.

To help keep your bottles cool, it is recommend to take a dip in some water in search of other herb drops that can now be obtained from fish enemies.

With Siv setting up his shop last update, other NPCs have decided it's time to also take part in this capitalistic adventure.
You'll find various of NPCs now have had their shops added with no two shop selling exactly the same items, so make sure to visit them all!
In addition to this, the rest of the NPCs have decided to end their silence and will now properly greet you when you wish to talk.

Let's keep things sizzling, Terrarians! Brew some more potions, talk to some NPCs, and go on a shopping spree!

Bug Fixes / Changes
* Several shops for town NPCs have been implemented and stocked with some initial goods - more to follow in the future
* Every town NPC now has had individual chat snippets implemented
* More potions are now craftable with the access to Cactus and Waterleaf dropped respectively by Sand Slimes and various fish enemies
* Arapaima have had their stats reduced to bring them in line with the rest of enemies in Sivania

What is becoming a tradition: thank you to @Akuma for creating the banner for this update!

I have a small issue that happened to me in game and I don't know where to look for help, so I came here. You see I was mining the first bit of ore I got to mine, and my pickaxe broke before I mined 3 copper ore. I now have 2 copper ore and a broken pickaxe, what do I do?

I have a small issue that happened to me in game and I don't know where to look for help, so I came here. You see I was mining the first bit of ore I got to mine, and my pickaxe broke before I mined 3 copper ore. I now have 2 copper ore and a broken pickaxe, what do I do?
Get a new one in the ship or reset your character.

Hello!

I keep getting a "disconnected" error when I try connecting or I open the game. I've tried reconnecting a couple times over 60, but no dice. The launcher says my ping is ~166ms. I'm from south america but I've played terraria with friends from the US without issues multiple times in the past.

The game looks awesome!

Guy can anyone help me i cant create a world i kept saying disconnected from the game server
[doublepost=1561019527,1561019348][/doublepost]I cant Enter/Create A world it kept saying disconnect from the server

Guy can anyone help me i cant create a world i kept saying disconnected from the game server
[doublepost=1561019527,1561019348][/doublepost]I cant Enter/Create A world it kept saying disconnect from the server
The tutorial Island server was down for most of the day as I was away and not able to get online to restart it. Try again now.

Back
Top Bottom