tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I've shown quite a number of spoilers, there are some things that I want to be a surprise. ;)
tumblr_inline_nvq5i16iDT1sgocv1_500.png

Well then, heres to that. Hopefully, I'll be able to show off whatever I find here when it drops but will probably be placed under a spoiler to keep things a secret (Unless anyones super curious.)

Actually I'm pretty sure I did share it on this thread a few pages back.
And honestly, I believe that boss is the largest achievement I've made for this mod currently.
Oh look at that, someone took the time to prove me wrong, massive hand claps my dude bravo! (not sarcasm, I do like being proved wrong at times)

I think that boss alone outshines any boss ever made in modded Terraria, I've even heard people say it makes Calamity's bosses look lame by comparison.
I might be repeating myself here: but I could never animate legs or arms in Gamemaker like that while where were many who could, it's amazing to see it done so well in Terraria!

I'm very curious, once this mod gets tI a release with all of the bosses, it would be really nice for a super metroid adventure map. (Starting after arriving on brinstar tho)

Though, as much as I dislike pestering for updates, I've been constantly checking the release board for any indications and probably the last thing I'll post here in terms of discussion until it drops.

I hope this isn't rude of me to ask again (And certainly addressed that the time slot is shorter) but will we expect a release next month or is there going to be a metroid mod Lite version if the project's ambitions are becoming larger than expected?

Though, as much as I dislike pestering for updates, I've been constantly checking the release board for any indications and probably the last thing I'll post here in terms of discussion until it drops.

I hope this isn't rude of me to ask again (And certainly addressed that the time slot is shorter) but will we expect a release next month or is there going to be a metroid mod Lite version if the project's ambitions are becoming larger than expected?
It'll come out when it's ready, in a state that we are happy with. That's about all I can say.

Comments like that will make it come out any faster? They'll grant extra motivation to someone that's not being paid for their sweat, blood, and tears?

In all honesty, I am willing to donate just because I've had hell've a fun time with previous versions, fact that hes managing to try and get it up to date and then some is STILL commendable.

I'm still on the edge of my seat until the day comes and understandably, I can feel their anticipation. They just wanna be reassured from the maker but I think at best, this quote,
It'll come out when it's ready, in a state that we are happy with. That's about all I can say.

is probably the only thing that should tide us over until he and his team get the mod published.

It's still great the amount of support is helping keep this thing alive.

In all honesty, I am willing to donate just because I've had hell've a fun time with previous versions, fact that hes managing to try and get it up to date and then some is STILL commendable.

I'm still on the edge of my seat until the day comes and understandably, I can feel their anticipation. They just wanna be reassured from the maker but I think at best, this quote,

is probably the only thing that should tide us over until he and his team get the mod published.

It's still great the amount of support is helping keep this thing alive.

I agree. I haven't posted much, but I've been lurking here since it was on tAPI, and it's honestly really commendable to keep coming back to update the same mod.

I agree. I haven't posted much, but I've been lurking here since it was on tAPI, and it's honestly really commendable to keep coming back to update the same mod.
This thread is the reason I signed up to the forums so I hear you on the lurking. I've got classes starting in a month and the suspense is at Alfred Hitchcock levels.

I think to this day, I'm still ecstatic that we're gonna get moonlord based beam addons.

Which does make me curious about the beam tier in general since I think I remember that the previous build went up to plantera and golem.

I'm still hoping that the Screw attack can be obtained without the cheat sheet though

just out of curiosity, have you considered adding anything to make missiles viable past early hardmode? I always liked how early on, you kinda had to use a combination of missiles and beams for bosses.

just out of curiosity, have you considered adding anything to make missiles viable past early hardmode? I always liked how early on, you kinda had to use a combination of missiles and beams for bosses.
We're definitely working on expanding missile content, so don't worry.
Now I'm just debating on whether to go ahead and show off [REDACTED] or if I should wait and let it be a surprise.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom