tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey fellas, thought I'd pop by and mention that we finally set up a Patreon if anyone has ever been interested in one. The mod is of course still free, but if you wanted to show your support through Patreon, you now can for some tiny rewards. We've got some huge Bard changes, Bard items, and something special involving the Aquatic Depths coming in the future, so stay tuned!

FCSoPz6.png
-Click Here for a link-

The mod does have its own gauntlet and stones but as they dont seem to be fully implemented you need a mod like cheat sheet to access it

Anyone else having issues with getting the Bard Emblem to drop? I'm at 20 kills now, and not sure if there is something wrong, or if RNG just hates me.

Edit: Well over 20 kills, but finally got it. RNG just hated me, lol

Last edited:
So apparently corrupt slimes duplicate infinitely right now because they split into 3 more corrupt slimes instead of slimelings.
Doesn't sound like a Thorium issue, lol. What's your mod list bud? :lslime:

Edit: Sike, seems you took it to Discord. Yeah, very strange bug going on there...

Any way to get rid of the annoying mud? It's really lame and well.. annoying.
It was made to annoy you and... You can just put it into the trash slot where it belongs to unless you use it as another inventory slot like me.
Then just switch the items places and put it into the trash again
[doublepost=1560104893,1560104409][/doublepost]Also the gauntlet is proably gonna be obtainable if it has crafting recipe.`;)
Through it got it's own article only 1 day ago, surprised nobody made it for such a long time.

upload_2019-6-19_19-48-43.png

The Grand Thunderbird despawned on me - it had 11 health left, and I wasn't jumping so it was still desert. Is this a glitch or am I not seeing something obvious?

Help me It's stuck on my conputer please help I can't disable it it tmodloader I can't get it of via the files PLEASE HELP
Well, this is kinda off-topic but here's how to disable mods on tModLoader:
1. Press "Disable" button on mod that you want to disable
2. Press "Reload Mods"
3. Wait for mods reloading
4. PROFIT!!!

unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom