I HAVE ARRIVED!!... Hi

Kassette_Tape

Terrarian
Hey! My name is Kass and I have absolutelly no idea as to what Im doing in the forums and what to do!
Just know I like doing pixel art and building stuff.
Also.. I'd be quite thankfull if someone gave me some directions around as of what to do here..

ft. a lil town i built.
Capture 2019-02-10 16_54_48.png

Welcome, Kass! I don't really have directions like specifically do this or that, but I can give some as for what to do where, like maybe you could try a forum game, or perhaps a roleplay, there's also a separate section to post your builds and pixel art. Also, would you like a dragon?

Welcome, Kass! I don't really have directions like specifically do this or that, but I can give some as for what to do where, like maybe you could try a forum game, or perhaps a roleplay, there's also a separate section to post your builds and pixel art. Also, would you like a dragon?
Thank you! I'll sure give those a try soon enough! Mainly the builds one.. I really should explore more.
And I don't see any reason I wouldn't want a dragon!

Forum games are very fun, a good one is known as the last post wins, Or design the dungeon, Though the last post wins is basically make a random post, So i would prefer to play design the dungeon, Though there are many other forum games, Just go into the forum games sub-section in the non terraria related topics section and you will find all the forum games.

Back
Top Bottom