DUDES

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is Terraria_Mod Maker and he doesn't know how to make mods. A bit funny if you ask me.
[doublepost=1561120748,1561120669][/doublepost]His signature says he makes mods, but hasn't made them yet? I feel like I should call bull:red: here.

His name is Terraria_Mod Maker and he doesn't know how to make mods. A bit funny if you ask me.
[doublepost=1561120748,1561120669][/doublepost]His signature says he makes mods, but hasn't made them yet? I feel like I should call bull:red: here.

Hey, no need to be rude. If you've not got anything nice to say you're probably better off moving on and not posting. Be me courteous in the future, please!

GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP, HOW TF DO I MAKE MODS

Also, hm... I don't really know if this is a good section for this thread to be in, the title doesnt' exactly draw attention either.
Could I suggest that you create a thread with a proper title in General Mod Discussion ?

With this sort of thing though... I think you're better off doing self-research. I can't think that many people are going to step-by-step walk you through it.
tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread
This thread should be an excellent resource in doing just so. Check it out and if you still need help with certain things after that, create a thread.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as I don't think much will come of it. Hope I was able to help! Please PM me if you have any complaints or additional questions, i'll be glad to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom