• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"It's your choice and your choice alone. Knowing my real name can do us no harm, but I'd rather not be called by that non-digital call. It's a thing for reality and not this text world that we all see differently. One example of that is that I see the Base to be a large facility made of white materials like diorite and marble, similar to a sci-fi factory. I'm sure you picture it differently. Back to names... I'm sure the absence of harm in knowing our real names doesn't apply to a certain Animus Viral."

"Diorite is a Minecraft thing. As for what I think the base looks like... eh, I imagine it looks like a typical modern house, with a red carpet and the walls being made of wood. Or course, the floors of the kitchen, potion lab, and med bay are tiled."

*Decides to see what all is in the chests*

"...I knew it!"
"...It's actually pretty cool that you can do that here. Also thanks."
*Takes out some orange juice and drinks it in an empty potion bottle*

"That's pretty cool."

I walk into storage, carrying Rose. I seem to be looking for something. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge.

I seem to be unconscious.

*A beep suddenly comes from my phone*
"Huh? The camera feeds are back online. The base appears normal right now, though it might just be archived footage."
*Switches between cameras, until I find the one for the kitchen*
"Hmm... Rose Quartz seems to be unconcious in this footage."

((Sure))

I come over and look.

Suddenly, I start to drip.

This catches my attention and I quickly start to shoot out some sort of cold gas from my hands to keep Rose solid. I then scoop up the dripped slime and merge it back with him, easily fixing him. I then take a strawberry out of the fridge and set him down, holding it over to him to wake him up.

B9615523-1623-4BE0-B9E4-3D3051212878.jpeg

((Yep, I asked Marnyr for some art))

Back
Top Bottom