PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from the future when 1.3 finally came out and there's 2 upgraded version of meowmere, there's roarmere that behave the same but it's a lion head and does 9999 damage and there's eremwoem, the tacnayn version of meowmere.
Interesting, I expect you need to Mail-Order the Roarmere from Re-logic, who will then take 3-5 business weeks to send you a code for it. Also, Bootstrap Paradox aside, when is this update coming out?

(On the subject of bootstrap paradoxes; the upgraded versions could also be completely exclusive to your client, and your mention of it in the post is what caused the developers to give them to you. Crafty.)

Sooooo any word on when this will be released? Can't wait to start a fresh world with all that new stuff! I swear I read somewhere it might be released around Thanksgiving but apparently not lol. Will it at least be by the end of the year?

I hope they add more signs, like you have different doors, tables, and chairs you can make with the different types of wood. They need different styles of signs.
Also they really need to make it so you can click to move the cursor anywhere within the text box to edit and change text on the signs. That way you don't have to completely retype the whole thing when you see you made a typo at the beginning. XD

I hope they add more signs, like you have different doors, tables, and chairs you can make with the different types of wood. They need different styles of signs.
Also they really need to make it so you can click to move the cursor anywhere within the text box to edit and change text on the signs. That way you don't have to completely retype the whole thing when you see you made a typo at the beginning. XD
Please use white as color because otherwise it's much harder to read what you say. Most of the time it's so annoying that people won't even bother read what you say. So please use white as color. Thanks.

Both personal attacks AND hate speech are against the rules here.
Please use white as color because otherwise it's much harder to read what you say. Most of the time it's so annoying that people won't even bother read what you say. So please use white as color. Thanks.
dont be a :red2: dude

Pardon my audacity, but I certainly hope there's a mount hotkey baked into this new patch. *Cough* Look at my signature *cough*

Albeit, I understand that it might be weird to credit such a simple idea for an addition. But I do really believe it would improve Terraria, so fingers crossed the content is in there anyway. :D

Pardon my audacity, but I certainly hope there's a mount hotkey baked into this new patch. *Cough* Look at my signature *cough*

Albeit, I understand that it might be weird to credit such a simple idea for an addition. But I do really believe it would improve Terraria, so fingers crossed the content is in there anyway. :D

THIS. THIS IS....THIS. ^ Right there! Add that xD That'd be amazing.

Being able to craft from open chests really is a great change. Thinking about it, it may actually be my most anticipated thing that was shown in this video. Being able to store all my most frequently used materials in chests near the crafting station will mean a lot less time spent moving materials back and forth every time I need to craft something.

Too much hype over terraria 1.3.... IM GONNA PLAY IT TILL I GO INSANE ... ok maybe not that way i only have very short amount of time on it... ill play it till i die!

Terraria 1.3 will be coming to mac too right? Because I know Terraria was coming to mac but I wasn't sure if it would come with 1.3.

And if it is I can stop using my slow windows computer :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom