Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries about Mobile being left behind! Once the 1.3 content arrives, DR Studios will have succeeded in recoding the entire game, which means that future updates will roll out way faster than before! Remember that the one of the main reasons for the enormous wait time is because DR was recoding the entire game, and since their job is nearly complete for the Beta branch to start, I’m really sure that Mobile will make a daring comeback soon! ~;)
Now all we need is Russain Roulette in the game

everything on pc 1.3 will be on mobile 1.3, why do you think not? The only thing that isnt is keyboard support and keybinds, along with a frw other device-specific items.
[doublepost=1561337179,1561337083][/doublepost]
3ds discontinued, also make sure to specify which update, 1.3 (mobile), 1.3.5 (console) or 1.4 (pc)
free
[doublepost=1561337327][/doublepost] Console isnt really getting a big update intill 1.4

Pipeworks doesnt work on mobile, dr studios works on it, and they started in like december 2018, im suprised they were able to get so far after restarting from scratch in only a few months.
`:happy:

Pipeworks doesnt work on mobile, dr studios works on it, and they started in like december 2018, im suprised they were able to get so far after restarting from scratch in only a few months.

Wow... I haven’t really thought of that...that’s pretty impressive

Yup! I got to say, ever since DR Studios’ introduction by the near-end of 2018, I’m really impressed and glad that they have been blasting through with the development process as fast as an asphalt bridge or hoik, whichever you all choose to be faster, and will soon probably outspeed both when the Beta branch soon begins! ~:)

Should do, but the current ones probably won't get 1.4 for RAM reasons.
EDIT: why didn't quite work? I was trying to quote this:

Last edited:
But we're getting them at the same, so the 1.3.5 update (we're currently on 1.3.1) will include the 1.3.4 content, making it a big update.
1.3.2 just added choosing between Crimson or Corruption after beating WoF, 1.3.3 added some stuff to the desert, 1.3.4 added Old Ones Army, 1.3.5 added 4k support, which i wouldnt doubt thats already on console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom