Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Could I use this for modding :happy:

You turning that into a mod? If not could I try?

Could I use this for modding?
Hey, thanks for showing interest in my sprites! Although I appreciate the offer, I have some ideas of my own for those and will resprite them at some point, so I'll have to say no for right now. Thanks for the offer though.

Oh wait forgot to post sprite, here's one:

Brimcrux Scepter.png

I might make a mod a large mod....if anyone wants to help...*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* It would be appreciated.
I’d be happy to help if you want I do have some experience. Don’t know if you’ll see this though because you haven’t been on for a while.

Also, how can you sample colors from existing sprites in pixel art maker or any other app

hailstorm sniper rifle
d3e4ea4b99254ca.png

hailstorm bow
3a7525b85495fd3.png

hailstorm shard
9269aea81ee55e1.png

hailstorm sword
1197fc51f397b7b.png

also please check out my thread
Pixel Art - a normal guy's normal sprites

Last edited:
Reactions: Bry
Haven't posted much here in ages. This is some stuff I'm working on for an upcoming idea of mine.
upload_2019-6-8_10-11-35.png

The five sprites included are
  • Explosion in a bottle
  • Black Horseshoe Balloon
  • Slight resprite of the bundle of balloons (the item featured a green balloon despite the recipe not using the Fart in a Balloon)
  • Explosion in a Balloon
  • An alternate bundle of balloons (this one's made from the Sharkron Balloon, Explosion in a Balloon, and Fart in a Balloon)
Edit:
More stuff
upload_2019-6-10_13-24-51.png

Sprites featured are
  • Amphibious Balloon
  • Teal Horseshoe Balloon

Last edited:
welp, just started drawing some pixel gizmo today . . .
mashed some cosmic/space/nebula & pastel esque and an angry seprent from a certain mod . . .
Any scores & tips?
pixil-frame-0-5.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom