Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.3.2 added party stuff, 1.3.3 added desert stuff, 1.3.4 added Dungeon Defenders stuff, 1.3.5 added crystal furniture.

How can we sing up for the Mobile closed Beta test? I
would love to try it, as I played it for the first time on my Android phone, before buying for PC. I cant wait, and would love to be that lucky.

There's another question linked to the previous one: Will the beta be IOS exclusive (like most devs do) or for any supported device? I would love a beta not closed to IOS, as I myself neither can afford one, nor I like Apole devices.

relogic, 505 games, and pipeworks. (1.3.5 is the only update other than 1.4 coming and 1.3.5 isnt that big)
1.3.5 isnt a big update, 1.4 is.

That's not what I meant, and you know it. Loki himself said the next update was 1.3.2-1.3.5 for consoles. 1.4 on consoles is quite a ways away, but we'll see 1.3.5 sometime this year.

Does not suprise me. GameMania, a store selling/buying games in my country the Netherlands told me yesterday when visiting them that they were pretty sure on the release date, even though Tunnel King confirmed they just speculate on the release date. Which is true, but my gut feeling told me otherwise :p

1.3.2 just added choosing between Crimson or Corruption after beating WoF, 1.3.3 added some stuff to the desert, 1.3.4 added Old Ones Army, 1.3.5 added 4k support, which i wouldnt doubt thats already on console.
All of which we're getting at once, so it's a big update.

Oh yup, there it is. I didn’t really read that part much because I’m more excited for the mobile update but I have been looking forward to terraria for the switch

Yup! Now that the Switch version is now ready for release in 2 days, their main focus will now be DR Studios of Mobile! At long last! ~:)

Speaking of which, as a little game, I’m going to see how distant the Switch release is from Mobile’s content update! Hopefully I won’t forget! ~:p
[doublepost=1561569160,1561569120][/doublepost]
...Mobile is being worked on by a different company. Switch is Pipeworks. Mobile is DR Studios
True, true, I already knew that, but thanks for the reminder! Editing my comment to avoid confusion! ~:)

WHAT?! That’s so soon! Who or what said that release date? I might have been so dumb and overlooked that. :sigh:
Wonder if you read the whole thing.
All of which we're getting at once, so it's a big update.
Not really.

Yup! Now that the Switch version is now ready for release in 2 days, their main focus will now be DR Studios of Mobile! At long last! ~:)
Mobile is made from a different developer,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom