Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I’m new to the forum. How to you change your “sub name” under your username. Like, I have “Terrarian” I’m just curious.

Acetheboss has answered your question, but if you have questions for more details about this, it's best to send a PM to myself or any Staff member or to look at this Forum section for Forum related questions & issues: Forum Help & Feedback as it is unrelated to this Thread topic.

Ooh, I'm excited? Will this be updated to include Journeys End?

Eventually Switch, and all other currently supported platforms for Terraria will be Updated for Journey's End. There's no estimate on when this will happen as Journey's End is still being developed for PC with no estimate beyond coming in 2019.

I wish for mobile 1.3 to be released.
What about mobile

This Thread is for discussion on the Switch Launch, not other platforms. You can use this thread for discussion on the latest news of all platforms: Terraria State of the Game - June 2019 The latest Mobile news is also on this Thread.

Greetings Terrarians from around the world! We are ecstatic to announce that Terraria will be launching on Nintendo Switch on Thursday, June 27!

You read that correctly. Terraria Switch will be live to the world for digital download in 2 days! We love our fans, and since the game is ready, we figured we would just get it into your hands as soon as possible. It will take us a bit more time to get out the physical retail version, but until then we hope you will enjoy the full game available for download via Nintendo eShop. For those Terrarians reading this and approaching the emotional equivalent of bliss, please come share your love on our social communities on Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitch, YouTube, Steam, the forums, and everywhere else. We can't wait to read your gleeful reactions. They provide us the sustenance we need to push out updates.

To celebrate the Switch launch, we are going to be hosting daily events for prizes on Discord. You can also find us on all major social media hubs and even hanging around on Twitch dropping in on streams to spotlight content creators. And this is only the beginning! Stay tuned to our social media channels throughout the coming weeks, so you can join in on all the epicness. You are also invited to join us tomorrow, Wednesday June 26 at 12:00PM PST, for an AMA with Terraria Switch developer Pipeworks Studios, where we will discuss all things Switch. You can join the live Q&A at Discord.gg/Terraria.

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your pets, tell that guy walking down the street, Terraria is coming to Switch this week!
[doublepost=1561611821,1561611770][/doublepost]What time will it be released on the eshop

GOD I'm happy it's finally out, but WHYYY did you have to release it the day before SMM2? I had barely enough money to preorder it and now I can't get terraria switch :(

Prepared myself for this :) Some peope save up for their favorite games early like me. Also I'm glad retail comes later, I rather have the chance to download whenever I want instead of a gamecard that might break someday ;)

Prepared myself for this :) Some peope save up for their favorite games early like me. Also I'm glad retail comes later, I rather have the chance to download whenever I want instead of a gamecard that might break someday ;)

Your body is ready for this, eh? Only about 34 minutes left in my place until the day you will bask in Switch glory begins! ~:p

I saved up for smm2, and I had BARELY enough, but now terraria switch was announced too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom