Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

2. Really, it should just say "Slimes" in my opinion.
3. No, i mean that the same bounty enemy can spawn multiple times, even after you've killed them already, and even after you turn the quest in.
z2YEgor.png
<- I turned the quest in just after killing it, before the second and third times it spawned.
I hope this is clearer. c:

I can't tell if I was being told to update the mod or not. I did update to latest version, lag wasn't fixed. If you were saying you aren't updating anymore, that's fine, just thought I should mention it.

I can't tell if I was being told to update the mod or not. I did update to latest version, lag wasn't fixed. If you were saying you aren't updating anymore, that's fine, just thought I should mention it.
Any extra information about that heavy lag?

Just another question, when you use a pirate map, is anything supposed to happen? I have a few in my chests, but when I go to use them, nothing happens, Nor do they dissappear. ANy idea why?

Just another question, when you use a pirate map, is anything supposed to happen? I have a few in my chests, but when I go to use them, nothing happens, Nor do they dissappear. ANy idea why?
They are supposed to summon a pirate invasion and are found when killing things in the ocean if you didn't know already. It should do it.

Well, here is the second hotfix.
Change Log said:
*- Version 50
* Bounty Hunt monsters no longer spawn after having been killed.
* Can no longer "Find" the Realms Bunny and the Blacksmith on Multiplayer.
* Fixed some sync issues.
* Implemented server world high score for both arcade modes.
* Random players will get a free Bionic Hammer if they load a save older than this version.
* Your house shall no longer be invalid due to Crimson or Corruption.
* Your exp will not certainly be drained after passing level 130 on Free mode world.
* Implemented the commands /goblinarmy, /frostlegion and /piratearmy.
Have fun!

Any extra information about that heavy lag?
It doesn't crash out, so not much of an error log to give. I don't think it's related to any of the races or abilities or anything. Don't really know what's important, but I'm on windows 7. Previously, it was fine for a few minutes before it'd start to slow down, but now it happens almost as soon as I hop on, and it gradually gets slower and slower until I'm down to a couple frames per minute. I don't think it's attached to any zones, either, though at first I thought it may have something to do with the Crimson. Anything specific you'd like me to try test?

It doesn't crash out, so not much of an error log to give. I don't think it's related to any of the races or abilities or anything. Don't really know what's important, but I'm on windows 7. Previously, it was fine for a few minutes before it'd start to slow down, but now it happens almost as soon as I hop on, and it gradually gets slower and slower until I'm down to a couple frames per minute. I don't think it's attached to any zones, either, though at first I thought it may have something to do with the Crimson. Anything specific you'd like me to try test?
Does it happen on new worlds or just old ones?

We aren't thinking about a thing.
Isn't that being caused by monsters?

That happened to me too. I was a full charm acolyte with full gear for summons and I have summons all out. Whenever I jump to fly, it lags heavily to a point that it crawls to almost stopping. I had that problem when I am in full windowed mode.

the severe slowdown happens to me only when I'm playing with two NPP and after a few minutes of gametime. I bring an Acolyte and Mage along with me (i play fighter) and it seems related to Bless, with the shine effect. if i move too fast it seems the light effect tries multiplying to blocks that it shouldn't and it lags out the game until it can recalculate it's mistake.

Edit: Also, can someone explain to me why after refining my Quick Magic Stick to max level it doesn't fire or do damage yet wastes the mana? Is it just so fast that it cannot render the frames? I've linked to my freemode character and his world just incase anyone can figure out what i can do about this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1219541/freemant.rar

Last edited:
Why is nobody talking about the Open Stall skill or Acolyte class being broken, they have not been fixed for a long time, are they near impossible to fix or what?

Back
Top Bottom