Xbox One extreme visual glitch

Mad God

Terrarian
so when i started getting rid of the crimson i got to this one area cleaned it and after i went back this happened no i cant see whats going on or really do anything
if you have a way to fix this let me know

so when i started getting rid of the crimson i got to this one area cleaned it and after i went back this happened no i cant see whats going on or really do anything
if you have a way to fix this let me know
Hi there @Mad God, I recommend that you send that straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) to look at. I've seen two other people mention that they are getting extreme visual glitches on Xbox One since the last update. You can link them the video as well so they can see.

Send your bug report with as much info as possible here: <editing in newest bug report link> Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Last edited:
Having the same issue on PS4, I got Single Player mode to work without the glitch but when I Host in Multiplayer I still get this visual bug.

Attachments

• 20190617_004147.jpg
    20190617_004147.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 141
@UndertaleSans999 and @JessieN- Thanks for adding in that you’re experiencing this as well. I know I already mentioned it to @NinjarexYT, but for you two if you haven’t already, I suggest sending in your info with as much detail as possible straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: <editing in newest bug report link> Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You probably won’t get a reply, but they look over every report that comes in.

Last edited:
I also have this!
I really want to know you could fix this!
I don’t have video but I can post some pictures...
5-18-2019_10-02-11_AM-yiki2ugn.png
5-18-2019_10-02-13_AM-bzf2kd0g.png
5-18-2019_10-02-15_AM-t1bv04ju.png

Any help is GREATLY appreciated, this is my main world... :(
[doublepost=1561873858,1561873636][/doublepost]
@UndertaleSans999 and @JessieN- Thanks for adding in that you’re experiencing this as well. I know I already mentioned it to @NinjarexYT, but for you two if you haven’t already, I suggest sending in your info with as much detail as possible straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You probably won’t get a reply, but they look over every report that comes in.
I've tried clicking on the link, but I think the website is down...

I also have this!
I don’t have video but I can post some pictures...View attachment 223464 View attachment 223465 View attachment 223466
I turned autosaved off and some of the messed up pieces of my world started working again. I still have about 3 sections messed up on the surface, haven't checked underground. Other than that I still have no solution :( I've been flying over the messed up parts and playing around it.

I did make a new world to keep my stuff safe just because I'm paranoid but I travel to my main world for farming and events.

I also have this!
I don’t have video but I can post some pictures...View attachment 223464 View attachment 223465 View attachment 223466
Hi @HHackerZZ, here is the new link, it has changed since I posted it above: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

I turned autosaved off and some of the messed up pieces of my world started working again. I still have about 3 sections messed up on the surface, haven't checked underground. Other than that I still have no solution :( I've been flying over the messed up parts and playing around it.

I did make a new world to keep my stuff safe just because I'm paranoid but I travel to my main world for farming and events.
Good to know that turning off auto-save makes a little bit of a difference, thanks for sharing @JessieN-.

I know this originated as an Xbox One thread, but if any of you are playing on PS4 be sure to be making backups of the characters and worlds onto usb drives. Just the ones that you care about.

Back
Top Bottom