IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i am so close to the Sniper Joe, i can't avoid the attack. I get knocked back, and raise the sniper joe to a platform, then get rid of the platform, then when it drops down, i use my claws to attack. (8+5+2+9+4) and it does massive damage

latest

*Attacks robot again*
(Going AFK cuz 12 AM and got to get sleep)

"...you know what, on second thought, im not sure i want to surf. ill just... look around"
I look around.

Lolbit:"Hmm... Doesn't seem to be from this world considering the technology I've seen here, and I haven't seen, well that's actually a lie, I've seen this in Freddy in Space, but that's probably somewhere I shouldn't mentioned."
*Notices Friend looking at the blue object.*
"You ok?"
I tell everyone to leave (like lolbit did) and only two sticks around, this human but not a human, and a citizen of Grand City
*...And the two other people.*
Lolbit:"I'm sorry to ask, but why are you here? I gave a warning to all patrons to leave, didn't you see the others leaving?"

(Mainly, Lolbit understands why Siccle stayed in tthe Tech shop, as he works there, and Lolbit stays as Lolbit was programmed like the Toys in defeating criminals, though they don't have the criminal database, but doesn't understand why Friend would just walk in and fight when self preservation is a major factor here. Also, in the case of the two others, why would you risk your life just to watch a life threatening battle?)

"I saw what was going on here, and I-I-I j-j-just had to d-do something! I-I can't let chaos like that thing happen after what I've experienced!"

I realize I'm talking to a fox robot.

"Uh... Are you from Animatronica or whatever the world Five Nights at Freddy's World takes place in is called?"

"Wwwwwhhhhaaaaatttt'sssssss aaaaaaa ccccclllllliiiiiiicccccckkkkkkttttteeeeaaaaammmmm?"

Ultimate slowspeech here boisengrrls.

"I saw what was going on here, and I-I-I j-j-just had to d-do something! I-I can't let chaos like that thing happen after what I've experienced!"

I realize I'm talking to a fox robot.

"Uh... Are you from Animatronica or whatever the world Five Nights at Freddy's World takes place in is called?"
(Friend: Been only in the JSaB universe before the events here.

Also Friend: Somehow knows FNaF despite not being anywhere except here and in JSaB

Careless Player Oversight?)

"Wwwwwhhhhaaaaatttt'sssssss aaaaaaa ccccclllllliiiiiiicccccckkkkkkttttteeeeaaaaammmmm?"

Ultimate slowspeech here boisengrrls.
"WAIT, how come you know about other worlds like that? Were you watching my friends and were you the person who got Nightmare Inc to imprison my friends?"
(Oh, the amount of references.)

(Friend: Been only in the JSaB universe before the events here.

Also Friend: Somehow knows FNaF despite not being anywhere except here and in JSaB

Careless Player Oversight?)

"WAIT, how come you know about other worlds like that? Were you watching my friends and were you the person who got Nightmare Inc to imprison my friends?"
(Oh, the amount of references.)
((Not a player oversight. I was thinking she'd hear about other universes before being flung through space.))

"I have only heard little about other worlds. This and the Dashlands are the only world's besides Paradise, my home world, that I've been to and interacted with. I may have flown through the skies of other worlds, unconscious, after all, how would I survive speeding through outer space aimlessly long enough to crash land on a planet?"

((Not a player oversight. I was thinking she'd hear about other universes before being flung through space.))

"I have only heard little about other worlds. This and the Dashlands are the only world's besides Paradise, my home world, that I've been to and interacted with. I may have flown through the skies of other worlds, unconscious, after all, how would I survive speeding through outer space aimlessly long enough to crash land on a planet?"

"You had an escape pod to protect yourself while you're knocked out. A forcefield. You're Chief. Etc. Etc. There are many ways."

"Well, I had none of that, and somehow I survived. At least I can say 'I survived the physics of space without protection'."

((IN actuality, her power triangles kept her alive because they have been used as defibrillators before and just sort of 'learned' to act as lifesavers from then on (without actually powering up the target). Also yes, they have a mind of their own, why would Annihilate happen if power triangles didn't have a mind of their own?))

"Well, I had none of that, and somehow I survived. At least I can say 'I survived the physics of space without protection'."

((IN actuality, her power triangles kept her alive because they have been used as defibrillators before and just sort of 'learned' to act as lifesavers from then on (without actually powering up the target). Also yes, they have a mind of their own, why would Annihilate happen if power triangles didn't have a mind of their own?))
(It was falling into the Cube, but the Boss intervened. If that didn't happen, then the Triangle could have been absorbed by the Cube. I just rewatched that scene.)
"You could have easily gone to the Flipside or an alternate universe that had different physics that allowed you to live."

"You see, I was unconscious from both fear and lack of air. OH, and I actually can't. So no, I couldn't have.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom