tModLoader Experience and Classes

Are the new class advancement requirements reasonable?

• Yes! Major changes are NOT needed.

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • The Monster/Boss Orb requirements are reasonable, but not the other requirements.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The other requirements are reasonable, but not the Monster/Boss Orb requirements.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No! Major changes are needed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know ranged is VERY powerful in Terraria, but it'd be nice to see range classes get a bit more gameplay diversity. I'd gladly give up some of their raw power for different playstyles.
Also, is there a way to just have Hybrid boost "all damage"? I'd like to use it with Thorium classes. Otherwise, I just have to pick whichever class token provides the best non-combat bonuses.

Also, is there a way to just have Hybrid boost "all damage"? I'd like to use it with Thorium classes. Otherwise, I just have to pick whichever class token provides the best non-combat bonuses.
Tmodloader just updated to 0.11 and they added the 'all damage' stat just do
Code:
player.allDamage += .1f
for a 10% damage increase.

Okay, I just went and looked at the proposed notes, and this stuff sounds amazing! I'm so ready to do a Tinkerer playthrough... the Gizmos sound like a lot of fun! I just have to remember to not feed them after midnight. ;)

Edit: The Explorer's resource-harvesting drone sounds potentially problematic if you'd have it mine. Maybe have it behave like the eyeball from the Suspicious-Looking Tentacle, but only for resources, and/or perhaps like a Money Trough-style pet (can be clicked for access to storage) with perhaps some basic crafting-station functionality while open (can craft ores into bars and such).

Last edited:
Is there any way to increase the Ascension Orb drop rate? At this point I have 17 Boss Orbs but only 15 Ascension Orbs :(

Is there any way to increase the Ascension Orb drop rate? At this point I have 17 Boss Orbs but only 15 Ascension Orbs :(
You should be able to craft a boss orb into several ascension orbs, so you can farm bosses for boss orbs and then craft the extras down to ascension orbs to get the difference.

The /expclasscaps command doesn't work at all I have disabled it but it does not register that I did so the cap stays the same at 100 I don't technically need the no cap but it would be nice as I'm using mods that just flat increase the health of everything like a thousand fold aka kind of need the damage. If you know a fix or can fix it please do

as much as I heard, tModLoader crew has some inside info about what to change. I'm more worried about 64bit version of tModLoader.
If they release at the same time as 1.4 or a bit later. It would be cool but I'm not sure if I still need cheat sheet since the rumor about creative mode from 1.4

If they release at the same time as 1.4 or a bit later. It would be cool but I'm not sure if I still need cheat sheet since the rumor about creative mode from 1.4
I'm more dependant on Magic Storage, Recipe browser, this mod and couple others.

Is there anyway to disable the mukti class penalty?
By multiclass penalty, do you mean that if you have lvl 100 and use 2 classes then both will be lvl 50?
as far as I know, there is none. I'm pretty sure I even asked about this some time ago, something related to balance.

Back
Top Bottom