Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for my English
I am wondering after those who have been selected to test the beta first and then after the beta will open for everyone or the game will Come out

Finally, soon the Twitter comments section will be bearable

Nah, it will just become "When is 1.3.5" :p

I remember my question. Am I finally gonna be able to dye and hide my accessories in this update? The Lighting Boots are ugly looking imo.

Yep.

Yeah, my PC can run Minecraft, but not Terraria. For some reason, when ever I leave a world, it deletes

Checked to see if your antivirus is blocking Terraria from accessing/writing to your My Documents folder? This used to be isolated to a few AVs (started with BitDefender), but is now even something WinDef can and does do. Just need to make sure Terraria is an allowed program.

I have 2 questions about the beta I am hoped to be picked for:
1. If your on IOS, how will you be able to install it? I can see on Android, but not on IOS. 2. How many people will be picked for the Beta? (Hoping I am one of those people) Excited that mobile 1.3 is very close!:kingslime:

There are established beta testing avenues for both iOS and Android - that is not a worry.

So that means they give us prepared characters then, eh? Oh well, our maxed characters can be used when the actual update rolls out

No. It will be an update to your app. Your existing saves should/will transfer over as a part of the process. The system does keep copies of the old 1.2 era saves as well, just in case.

Why can't we all get the beta!?

Because that is utter, sheer chaos for a team this size and we do not want a ton of things leaking.

Hey I've got a question for future purposes. What if you win the beta registration, but you don't own a copy of Terraria Mobile? Would this cause a problem?

Yes. You *must* have a copy of the paid version of the app for beta to work.

Oh my, I have not been to Twitter for weeks now, but you just reminded me of the chaos that (still) ensues Terraria’s Official Twitter page. Hopefully it really does tone down at some point, because their patience is about to pay off! ~:)

Yep.

Checked to see if your antivirus is blocking Terraria from accessing/writing to your My Documents folder? This used to be isolated to a few AVs (started with BitDefender), but is now even something WinDef can and does do. Just need to make sure Terraria is an allowed program.

There are established beta testing avenues for both iOS and Android - that is not a worry.

No. It will be an update to your app. Your existing saves should/will transfer over as a part of the process. The system does keep copies of the old 1.2 era saves as well, just in case.

Because that is utter, sheer chaos for a team this size and we do not want a ton of things leaking.

Yeah, I’ll try that. How many people are going to be picked for the Beta? I want to be one of those people!

DB54A14E-FED5-4878-BA13-634C371AB36A.jpeg

So excited that I put this on my calendar (excuse me for my bad handwriting)! I am really nervous at the same time, but it’s exciting anyways.

Yep.

What I meant is that whenever I boot up the game, it moves all of my world and character files to the recycling bin. I am able to retrieve them, but is this because I have them saved to the cloud? I have one world that isn’t and it’s not randomly moved to the recycling bin. Anyways, I still love the PC version, but love mobile more because I am busy sometimes. I would love to be able to play an update similar to what PC has, ( a few things like the Old One’s army and the 1.3.1 wiring update I can wait for).

Will there be an option of five slots in the hot bar instead of ten?
[doublepost=1562659470,1562659134][/doublepost]Hope I get to play it before my surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom