Mario Maker 2 Discussion Thread

Idelac0

Terrarian
As the title implies, this thread is all about discussing the upcoming Mario Maker 2 game for Nintendo Switch. (Comes out July 28th)

Why not share your thoughts?

Yep. Words cannot even describe how hyped I am for this game. I mean, making my own levels? Now that's a dream come true.

You didn't own the first one?
Nah. My family didn't allow me to get a Wii U, and I missed out on a bunch of games like Splatoon 1 and Smash Wii U. Including Mario Maker 1.

But I guess it was worth the wait, because now that there's a ton of new features, Mario Maker 1 just seems like a Beta version now.

I'd say that I'm getting this... but the problem is that I already got it. Now to wait for a few hours, then HYPE.

Just picked up the game. It's amazing from first glance, but I have to fix the Joycon stick drift problem I currently have to fully enjoy it.

I played the first one, but unfortunately I was a smol boi and only made pick-a-path levels and unfairly difficult challenges. I'm remaking the one level I think was good though (called eightseal tower)

When I get the game the first thing I'm gonna do is make the best level I possibly can. Got any suggestions?

Any ideas for my troll level?
What sort of conditions do you have? Also, put a thwomp on one end of a seesaw platform. Put spikes on top of the other. When an unsuspecting player walks across, they will be launched into the spikes. Or, you could use cloud blocks instead of spikes and give the player an anti-softlock (a minigame you have to play in order to die, or start over and lose your checkpoint.

Yo, I got the game and I already made a few levels! I kinda forgot what Level IDs they were, but I'll give you a list. All of them (except 1-1 because I made a mistake) have the tag [MM3DW] in it.

The level names are:
1-1: Prologue Pass
1-2: Treadmill Canyon
1-3: Snake Block Tundra
1-4: P-Switch Forest

(Sorry for the necro but I really wanted to get this going again)

I finished Mario Maker 3D World! Here are the IDs:
1-1: Prologue Pass: CRJ-Q66-49G
1-2: Treadmill Canyon: P84-YBW-VGF
1-3: Snake Block Tundra: 7FS-SJ2-89G
1-4: P-Switch Forest: F67-2DP-23G
1-5: ! Block Caverns: RHH-K66-K8G
1-6: Pink Coin Manor: KLX-XT5-PWF
1-7: Blink Block Plaza: M9T-KRD-8TG
1-8: Boss Rush Castle: RYL-M8X-9PG

If MM3DW gets popular, I'll make an extra stage! So be sure to leave some likes, yeah?

Back
Top Bottom