Resolved [Switch] Hotbar can't get remember

Togakiri

Terrarian
I don'y know is this a bug or not,I set item in hotbar but it can't get remember,when I exit world I havt to reset hotbar everytime,it is so annoying

I also buy Vita version before,vita's hotbar can be remember,I hope Switch verison can also do it

1412.jpg

Last edited:
I don'y know is this a bug or not,I set item in hotbar but it can't get remember,when I exit world I havt to reset hotbar everytime,it is so annoying

I also buy Vita version before,vita's hotbar can be remember,I hope Switch verison can also do it

View attachment 224072
Hi there @rokemanzerojp, I’m not sure I understand. Are you saying that the 10 items in your hot bar have to be moved up there every time?
DA8AF9D8-E7A5-4C52-8C54-E76A3215EFBA.jpeg

Or perhaps you mean that the 4 items you can bind to the D-Pad have to be rebound each time?
09F6110B-7BF1-473E-83DA-AE99B3539684.jpeg

The d pad resets every time 4 consoles as well so it's not really a bug and I have gotten use to that
OK,so it is not a bug,just because the technical capability of Pipeworks studios worst than Engine software,so thay can't make the d-pad hotbar have memory function,right?

It's d-pad
Like Sr0udedMistWalker mentioned, the D-Pad has to be rebound each time. I find it irritating myself to have to do the set up each time I enter the world, but that’s how it is.

Since it’s not a bug I’ll move this to Console In-Game Support and mark it resolved.

Back
Top Bottom