Pixel Art World's Biggest Sprites (not actually big)

What should I work on?

• Total voters
So i might start this thread up again, even though I don't do much pixel art anymore. I have been tying up loose spriting ends over the last few months, requests and whatnot. There's still a lot of work to do. I'll be updating this thread with all that new stuff. If I were to revive this dead mess, I would have to rewrite the opening post which I don't want to do. Whatever, here is a thing that was requested for a mod.
electroman-eye-version2.png

Last edited:
I suppose it is "still going" but I'm sort of not very active with pixel art any more. Also when I actually do pixel art, it's working on a big request that I have committed to. If I have some spare time for pixel art and I'm not working on that request, I'll give those sprites a go.

Can you resprite this,
BarxiteArmor.gif
this,
BarxiteBar.png
& this?
BarxiteOre.png

Its for my mod...

Can you also make Weapons, & Tools,

& post the sheet please.

Thank You!

A lil update on the set... Does Kaotic even know I've started on this?
q5DHoFe.png

Includes rifle, hammer, axe, pickaxe (that looks like a scythe), sword, bow, crafting material and a magic staff or spear.
Oh, I just saw this now, sorry for not responding sooner. These look amazing, tysm!

Oh, I just saw this now, sorry for not responding sooner. These look amazing, tysm!
Thanks, glad you like them. I actually have a slightly more updated version of them here - idk why this wasn't in the thread
set.png

Oh and it has a somewhat bad armour set now. I forgot about that lol
Can you resprite this,View attachment 224225 this, View attachment 224226 & this?View attachment 224227

Its for my mod...

Can you also make Weapons, & Tools,

& post the sheet please.

Thank You!
I haven't sprited for many months now but i'll see what i can do.

If you have the time, do you think you could make me another set of armor with tools?

If so, I want a drill, a hamaxe, a large silver katana with red at the end of the blade with a golden handle, ore, bar, armor with multiple helmets(headgear, helmet, and mask)

I want the ore and bar to be silver and have a red glow to it. I want the armor, drill, and hamaxe to be silver with red parts.

Thank you in advanced :)

They look Awesome!, could you make individual sprites for each item?
absolutely, my friend
If you have the time, do you think you could make me another set of armor with tools?

If so, I want a drill, a hamaxe, a large silver katana with red at the end of the blade with a golden handle, ore, bar, armor with multiple helmets(headgear, helmet, and mask)

I want the ore and bar to be silver and have a red glow to it. I want the armor, drill, and hamaxe to be silver with red parts.

Thank you in advanced :)
I will give that a go

Back
Top Bottom