Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yall expect journeys end to come to mobile, summer of next year (1 year), or maybe longer than a year and a half. Like 2 or more years.
:zombie::nymph:

Probably even longer than 2 years, especially considering how much missing content is left even after 1.3.0.7 arrives. My only one tip to everyone here is to stay patient, because it’s about to pay off! ~;)

Probably even longer than 2 years, especially considering how much missing content is left even after 1.3.0.7 arrives. My only one tip to everyone here is to stay patient, because it’s about to pay off! ~;)

I have no expectations for journeys end...I know 1.3 for mobile will establish a new foundation for journeys end. So im not really thinking about it
:pumpking::hoppinjack::hoppinjack:

I imagine that little insistence that the new boss is "female" and pretty without simply directly describing her as a woman maybe might be implying that the deal is that she's not a HUMAN, like if she was a plant goddess person higher than the dryad, or a fairy, maybe looking something like Lillymon from digimon
I'm not gonna jump and assume it has to come after Moon Lord just because it's new. It could be an unrelated boss you summon in the hallow for all we know

But is she something specific related to the 1.4 story now? Hmm:dryadsmile:

I understand security being a concern but doesn't limiting Android beta testing increase the amount of bugs we are going to have at launch?

Couldn't something like testfairy be used to prevent unauthorized people from running the beta?
they do said that the android version is ganna be tested internally... just like before... they will test the game but only theyre staff members.. cuz they dont want a different release date of mobile 1.3 on both platforms just cuz of the potential leaking of the app..

they do said that the android version is ganna be tested internally... just like before... they will test the game but only theyre staff members.. cuz they dont want a different release date of mobile 1.3 in both platforms cuz of the potential leaking of the app..

If the leak were to be exposed, then pure chaos would ensue, and nobody wants that! ~;)

sun queen
Well there are those solar cultist sprites that never got implemented so maybe.
New, beautiful female bullet hell boss. All hail the moon lady
I can't wait.
269px-Th15Junko.png

Death mode supreme calamatas or even just revengence mode would be awful.
[doublepost=1563672569,1563672540][/doublepost]Remembering wise. It would be pretty difficult if it was something like that.

I don't gen care if here small but additions to the game I just don't want it to end...if it ends they should make all devices have the same things and cross platform
[doublepost=1563673687,1563673603][/doublepost]And mobile switch and console have journeys end too...I mean this is favoritism

I don't gen care if here small but additions to the game I just don't want it to end...if it ends they should make all devices have the same things and cross platform
[doublepost=1563673687,1563673603][/doublepost]And mobile switch and console have journeys end too...I mean this is favoritism
The goal is to have all those platforms reach the same level. Everything is not just going to stop when 1.4 is released on PC.

As far as cross-platform goes - the console companies all have to be on board with that and provide access and support for it. So far, they have not done that for the vast majority of games.

It is always nice to see this game keep progressing.

I wonder how the new boss will looks like? I hope she's as beautiful as it is said!

If this new boss is post-Moon Lord, then I’ll explode with excitement for even more powerful loot from her! Heck, maybe even one of the Terra Blade’s final form’s components need a weapon that is dropped by her as well! It’s probably not though, as the devs are not really into the post-Moon Lord idea, but who knows? Bullet hell bosses are final boss material to me! ~:)
It might be post moon lord because didnt Cenx want to add a final sword other than the Mowmere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom