Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
"working version"? Come on man, the hyperbole is really over the top
If certain weapons can't be used because it's causing the game to lag beyond usable levels, then I wouldn't call that "working". Parts of it work, granted, but not all of it. Plus the new minor bugs like the cursor not snapping back really make gameplay less enjoyable.

If certain weapons can't be used because it's causing the game to lag beyond usable levels, then I wouldn't call that "working". Parts of it work, granted, but not all of it. Plus the new minor bugs like the cursor not snapping back really make gameplay less enjoyable.

Which exact weapons - outside of giant multi-tier automated farm systems - are lagging the game to unplayable levels in normal use.

Serious question, so that this can be escalated to PW.

PC - RE-LOGIC
Greetings from the PC side of the house!

We will keep it short and sweet this month and share a little teaser that took place on Discord over the past week or so - in case you missed it. Pretty big deal, of course, and we can't wait to read your speculation as to what this could be. ;)

index.php
Female boss...
Is Plantera getting buffed?
PLEASE NO!!! I already struggle with her* AS IT IS!!!
*To the point where I can't even defeat her on my own!

Female boss...
Is Plantera getting buffed?
PLEASE NO!!! I already struggle with her* AS IT IS!!!
*To the point where I can't even defeat her on my own!
Every time I try to defeat any boss with restricted movement I always die because I get so close. Every time I have defeated Plantera I kill her from lingering particles such as cursed flames or Death Sickle.

Every time I try to defeat any boss with restricted movement I always die because I get so close. Every time I have defeated Plantera I kill her from lingering particles such as cursed flames or Death Sickle.
My problem stems from Plantera's absurdly high health, not me not having enough space to dodge her.

My problem stems from Plantera's absurdly high health, not me not having enough space to dodge her.
Just dig an enormous square out in the Jungle. Put rows of platforms in it. And then use the Flamethrower to melt her. Fly around and take breaks if needed. Use a sword to destroy the spores. Don't forget to dodge the seeds.

let's wait, very happy to advance the development;)
P.S.
I am writing in the hope that the creators of the worlds will see me and my message here:passionate:

I would try for chlorophyte armor and ranged weapons. I would go for pierce also, to deal with Plantera’s second form. The tendrils are decidedly annoying if you don’t have pierce. Place some platforms or blocks and fly in a circle shooting as you go. You will defeat her because she has issues with people traveling in circles her first form just shots and like with the twins you can dodge the seeds she spits. In the second form you can do a similar method of flying in a circle and stopping on the platforms I mentioned so you can get a recharge for the flight time. At least that is how I beat her.
[doublepost=1564533744,1564533713][/doublepost]Although, If you are playing just mele this will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom