tModLoader SkyblockThoriumHelper

I'm dumb and the mod somehow got disabled, so thats the problem. I was about to delete my comment, sorry to bother you and thanks for the work you put into this.

Haha, no problem! I'd much rather double check something than have a bug go unreported. So thanks!

Hello! i really like your mod and i'm here to suggest something, if you didn't know, bags of potential were removed from thorium and fishing crates take a long time can you include a way to craft / make it a drop from some enemy or something ? or add bags of potential like item to your mod thanks.

Hello! i really like your mod and i'm here to suggest something, if you didn't know, bags of potential were removed from thorium and fishing crates take a long time can you include a way to craft / make it a drop from some enemy or something ? or add bags of potential like item to your mod thanks.

Thanks for your feedback =)

Hmm.... I wasn't aware that bags of potential had been removed (haven't played in awhile). I'll have to look into this a little bit and see what we can do.

As for fishing crates, I'm not sure if anything has changed here or if that's just the catch rate of them. Do you know?

I remember getting thorium dungeon items being hard, but other than that, I don't recall having problems with fishing up crates when I use crate pot and good fishing gear with a large body of water.

Making fishing crates drop form an enemy is an interesting idea....

how can you get cobwebs/cloth/silk? i'm playing with a friend and he wants to play as a bard but pretty much all the armour needs cobwebs in some form

how can you get cobwebs/cloth/silk? i'm playing with a friend and he wants to play as a bard but pretty much all the armour needs cobwebs in some form
Well, there is a way, but it is a spoiler, so if you don't want to spoil it, don't read.
There is a spider cave near the dungeon.

Back
Top Bottom