Mobile Mobile 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Muncher

Skeletron Prime
Does anyone else think it will be just a long wait, with us just getting a new seasonal event here and there, and just waiting about a year just for 1.2? And having to listen to all the PC players complaining about how they don't have our exclusive content? I really just want Water/lava falls, slopes, and Plantera and Golem... All Im asking here is "When is 1.2 coming out?" I don't want to sound rude, like, I'm not trying to say something about 505 Games being lazy or anything, Im just trying to say, 1.2 sounds awesome and I really want it since I don't have A console, and PC stopped working.. Take your time!!

Does anyone else think it will be just a long wait, with us just getting a new seasonal event here and there, and just waiting about a year just for 1.2? And having to listen to all the PC players complaining about how they don't have our exclusive content? I really just want Water/lava falls, slopes, and Plantera and Golem... All Im asking here is "When is 1.2 coming out?" I don't want to sound rude, like, I'm not trying to say something about 505 Games being lazy or anything, Im just trying to say, 1.2 sounds awesome and I really want it since I don't have A console, and PC stopped working.. Take your time!!
I think that it won't be announced until late 2015 early 2016. I am not being a troll but, if you really want to play 1.2 then just ge the PC or console version!

... What PC players have been complaining about the exclusive content? Show me so I can shake my head in disgust at them.

And that last phrase isn't needed. If they hurry, bugs will happen, in larger quantities than usual. They'll "make up" for it with exclusive content, of course, so it's all good, I guess?

I have console version and let me tell you..

I don't think the new torches/ water candles will ever update due to how much graphics they use... ITS INSANE!
So we might have to wait like us console users... 1.2 came out a couple of months ago or a year... i forgot..
So yeah we should get most content, For now we should wait

(i can't wait if we ever get 1.2 cause of the lunar/solar eclipse:naughty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom