Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait to play 1.2 on Mobile! I have the PC and I hope the Terra Blade shall be in it( I'm obsessed with it)

One thing's got me pondering though... Life fruits... I have one idea!

Instead of Life Crystals turning each heart gold, they turn each heart silver. And then each Life fruit turns half a silver heart gold! How's that sound?

Instead of Life Crystals turning each heart gold, they turn each heart silver. And then each Life fruit turns half a silver heart gold! How's that sound?
I think changing it would just cause confusion. How about life fruits changing the gold hearts to silver ones when used?

Always wanted to do this!

Maybe platinum
What about the lighting guys? Still nothing? Would be nice an option for people with powerful devices...
Hopefully
Cool! I assume android can run it fine?
It's coming for both iOS and Andriod, don't know about Windows
I don't want to sound mean, but could you release this on December 16th or 25th? To go along with my birthday or Christmas?
VVVVVVVV
If anyone is wondering why 15th? Well, from judging the app design, it's also a christmas update (i could be wrong), and the christmas event starts on the 15th. So, I have a feeling that...

Terraria Mobile 1.2 will be released on the 15th of December, 2014!

Do note that these answers are in MY view, not in 505Games view.

OK IM NOT SURE WHAT VERSOIN IM USEING BUT IF I CANT USE THIS UPDATE TERRARIA IS OVER FOR ME FOR EVER (I'm crying now becouse I read this) MY EVERPLAY CHANNLE GONE EVERY THING WILL BE DONE AND MINECRAFT SHALL TAKE OVER ALL but is the VERSOIN of ipad mini before renta work
Yes it does work (I have an iPad mini) :)

Wish I could update mine, but sadly, Playstore doesn’t work here. Good luck mobile players! May the world bless you with cobalt, mythril, and adamantite!

Cuz unless they fix it, you can’t use those fancy 1.2 ores for your exclusive armors hue hue hue

You got to be :redspin:ing kiding ME! 505 deserver a prize for most releases of updates in 6 months
We have 1.1 at summer, then the thankshivibg update, and now 1.2!
Love you 505, no homo :redmunch:

This is great news, was hoping the mobile version would some day get the 1.2 update. Can't wait!

THE MASSIVE 1.2 UPDATE COMING SOON! 3X More Content and Even bigger than Hardmode!
  • Create a new world to experience brand new biomes & updates to old ones
  • Over 1000 new items (including 30+ new block types)!
  • Over 100 new enemies
  • 4 new bosses, 15 new pets, 8 more NPCs
  • New events, new music - and weather!
  • Many items now stack to 999
  • Bigger chests!
  • TONS of other improvements - too many to list!

** Due to the enormous size of this update it will require devices support iOS 7 and up. If you are using iOS 8 we recommend that you update to the latest version, 8.1 or above **

http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ow.ly%2Fphotos%2Fnormal%2F7Nwbl.jpg

Thank you for your continued support!
Oh :red: yes! You are magnificent 505!

Wow! I'm all aboard the hype train... can't wait to tell my friends about this! keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom