tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Rewards
v2.1.1.1

Mirror

Note: Requires Mod Helpers

This mod rewards players for game progression with Progress Points; a non-transferable currency to purchase rare, hard-to-grind items. You'll see this point score appear at the top of your screen when your inventory is open. Consult the Wayfarer town NPC for spending options (note that more purchases are unlocked as you progress the game).

Customization

You can use the Mod Helpers control panel to access mod configs, or else chat/console commands (single-player or server console only; type /help and scroll with arrow keys for list). Current list of commands:

Note: Item names must be their English names when inputting custom packs. The items you receive in-game should be properly localized, though.

Source code now available. API now available (now featuring Mod.Call() bindings).

Installation

Requires tModLoader (0.10+). Copy the above .tmod file to your 'Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods' folder to play.

Rewards.png

When I got the newest mod helpers update, Terraria has been freezing when rewards is initializing.

How I use the "/rew-shop-add" command? I tried this /rew-shop-add <Rich Man Pack#0000> <10> <74:10>, and without the "<>" and/or "#0000", and still not working :(

Please, can anyone give me an example of how to use that command?

How I use the "/rew-shop-add" command? I tried this /rew-shop-add <Rich Man Pack#0000> <10> <74:10>, and without the "<>" and/or "#0000", and still not working :(

Please, can anyone give me an example of how to use that command?
Code:
/rew-shop-add "Rich Man Pack" 10 74:10

I should've gotten him sooner (I think) but a lot more NPCs have moved in before he did.
I'll build more houses and wait.
I think I've only been getting PP from bosses and invasions. (Beaten Eye of Cthulhu, Goblin Invasion,and Eater of Worlds)
Been a long time since I've played, does he need anything in particular to spawn? (amount of PP, etc.)

Update: Aug 5th 2019. @hamstar
I built a lot of extra houses and had to wait until other NPCs moved in first, I didn't know it was sequential until I saw FuryForged talk about it.
Bought some gear using my 60ish points and all looks good on my side :)

Last edited:
I'm not recieving PP after killing bosses. Any ideas how can I fix it? Or maybe it's not compatible with some mods?

I'm not recieving PP after killing bosses. Any ideas how can I fix it? Or maybe it's not compatible with some mods?
When you get the issues, try sending me your client.log (Logs.txt, if you're using tModLoader v0.10.X).

so after i update tmodloader and the mod itself i couldn't add custom packs anymore? since config can only show if you change it in the mod config in mod helper. rather than showing everything in the mod config folder, so i can't manually add them and the commands for adding one isn't working.

so after i update tmodloader and the mod itself i couldn't add custom packs anymore? since config can only show if you change it in the mod config in mod helper. rather than showing everything in the mod config folder, so i can't manually add them and the commands for adding one isn't working.
Sorry, I transitioned the mod to use TML's new config format without a lot of warning. The old config file will no longer work, but you should be able to edit the new one in-game/mods list menu to get it recovered. I could try adding an option to import old config files. You can also manually edit the new config .json files like before, but it's formatted a bit differently, so you can't simply copy and paste from the old to the new.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom