Other Art [Program] darthmorf's Terraria Logo Maker

Hello everyone!
I am pleased to announce that I have developed a brand new, web-based logo generator! Gone are the days of having to download a program in order to make a logo - you can now even do it from a mobile device! Thank you very much to @Infinity Mage, @Xavitar, @MinieK and @Eli10293 for their generous donation of assets for this tool too!

>> Click here to use the brand new Terraria Logo Maker <<

Please share any bugs or general feedback you have!
You can also check out the GitHub repo here: darthmorf/Terraria-Logo-Maker-2

Here are a couple of screenshots of the site:
vbw0m4H.png

3yVkdsy.png

w00jBap.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I am pleased to announce that I have developed a brand new, web-based logo generator! Gone are the days of having to download a program in order to make a logo - you can now even do it from a mobile device! Thank you very much to @Infinity Mage, @Xavitar, @MinieK and @Eli10293 for their generous donation of assets for this tool too!

>> Click here to use the brand new Terraria Logo Maker <<

Please share any bugs or general feedback you have!
You can also check out the GitHub repo here: https://github.com/darthmorf/Terraria-Logo-Maker-2

Here are a couple of screenshots of the site:
vbw0m4H.png

3yVkdsy.png

w00jBap.png
I forgot I made something for this ages ago, nice to see progress on it.

Hello, I'm currently working on making a Corruption Theme, and I'm thinking of Making a Hallow theme and maybe some others! what is the best way to send these files?

Last edited:
Hello, I'm currently working on making a Corruption Theme, and I'm thinking of Making a Crimson theme, and a different easier-to-read Desert one! what is the best way to send these files?
That's awesome to hear mate! Feel free to upload them here or DM me a google drive link or something, whatever works!

Hey all - the domain has expired for the site and I've decided to move over to darthmorf.co.uk (rather than darthmorf.tk). This should be back up and running soon once the DNS registers my new domain (~24 hours max). You will be able to find the new site at terraria-logo-maker.darthmorf.co.uk then.

Apologies for the downtime, I hope you've been enjoying the tool. I'll update the links and post again once the new site is up and running!

Are you able to ask the spriter who sprited the new Terraria logo to make the forest theme look the same
I dont think ReLogic have the time to make their artists work on assets for random community projects like this, so I won't bother them on that.
A better solution would be finding a talented pixel artist in the community to help.

Back
Top Bottom