What is this?

• Neat

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Crappy

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Ta Da!
upload_2019-7-29_2-17-53.png

As much as I like it, I do have a few things to say.
  1. If you have time during future projects, make the coloring a bit cleaner, as in try to keep the direction you are coloring consistent throughout. It makes it look a lot neater.
  2. Try coloring a bit slower and shorter. It might help eliminate some of the white space.
  3. I would also recommend not using a ton of pressure (if you use colored pencil) as it might make things look cleaner as well.
These are just a few things I think you should try. I can’t really say much else as I’m a digital artist. Keep up the good work!

So I haven't posted on this in a while. Have Crimson Criers and their redesign, one being male and one being female. Note that males are more muscular than I draw them because I can't draw muscular beings or they'll look weird.
image.jpeg

Plenty, actually. My artstyle has changed a lot, and I have taken your advice about coloring into mind.

Looks good! Way better than mine but hey, I’m learning to be a drawer. Anyways, it’s really good and cute!

Sweet!
By the way, so you can't draw muscular characters?
I can but it looks terrible. When I draw a more muscular character, I usually make their arms look bigger to show it. It reminds me of Jasper from Steven Universe, and she's pretty muscular yet doesn't have the classic muscular look.

Ok, since you never answered my question, here's a sketch of Classically drawn Muscle definition on arms and one for leg.
1580202298528.png

(Then again, I only had Dragon Ball to go off of.)

Back
Top Bottom