Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about you guys but I may have to 'borrow' your fountain idea's :naughty:
That's one magical house you have there.
Anyways I can't wait for the update the npc's will finally use the god damn furniture that I give them. Will some of them sleep from time to time?

Ecp0xw0.gif

All hail Hydra, or it's Lord helix? Or even Cthulhu? Well, anyways they're praising the Guide? I want feel like this when the update comes : D

As usual I'm most hyped for anything building related, so the fact that the NPC's will uses chairs (and other items probably) to make it seem more lively and like they actually live in my buildings is great.

Of course it's spam, please don't do that +1 thing.
Anyway haven't you guys thought that maybe, just maybe the devs may want to spend their weekend relaxing? Especially after so much they have already done lol. They deserve it!

Never promise
Ecp0xw0.gif

All hail Hydra, or it's Lord helix? Or even Cthulhu? Well, anyways they're praising the Guide? I want feel like this when the update comes : D

a3d75c4965166f5a9cd9c671d1a48614.png

Maybe the hooded gents (or ladies, ya never know) are how you summon a new boss/miniboss? Or how you gain a new item?
(Pure Speculation, but wouldn't it be hella if you had to go on a quest to save all 4 of them individually (one form the underworld, jungle, hallow, dungeon, etc) and as a reward they provide you with an item only obtainable by helping them?)

post 979, this is becoming count to 1000 before a spoiler is posted. (can we try getting on-topic)

i just realised this post is VERY ironic

post 979, this is becoming count to 1000 before a spoiler is posted. (can we try getting on-topic)

i just realised this post is VERY ironic
980 because Foxy said it

There's only a miracle to get a spoiler. *Wild horse appears* Miracle! Give me the spoiler!

I really do hope we get more spoilers. I mean, I'm already pretty hyped (man that cult looking scene, potential Cthulhu, and those new enemy spoilers), but I was really excited for a weekend of spoilers and I kinda feel like I've been wasting my time checking back here so often since there's been nothing. I'm definitely excited for the update to come out!

I feel like they may be holding off to the last second...

Or maybe next week we'll get "the week of spoilers"
Who can really tell :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom