Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

X62nJ0e.png

June 28th, 2019

Greetings Super Terrarians!

After dishing out some of that juicy new content in the last couple of releases, we decided to step up our bug squashing game.
This release sees a swarm of bugs squashed that you all have been reporting - so keep those reports coming!

Sadly there is only so much time that we can spend on a given release, and therefore some of those extra sneaky bugs scurried away.
Rest assure though - we've got them on our radar and we're looking out for an opportunity to eradicate them!

So expect more bug squashing and new content coming soon.
In the meantime check out the list of bug's we've fixed and let us know if it's one that you've reported!

- The Super Terraria World Team

Bug Fixes / Changes
* Platinum Pistol has had it's damage brought in line with the Gold Pistol
* Fish now give the correct amount of XP
* Buff Potions will now correctly persist between gameplay sessions
* Can no longer enter a background door when you're typing or when your player is dead
* Updated the location of a Quest Notification for Temple of Ra
* Chemistry Unlock Points are correct assigned when leveling up
* NPCs now have the correct names displayed on the Map
* You will now receive the correct amount of XP if you crit an enemy
* Arapaima has now spawns with the correct amount of HP
* Fixed all reported locations that players could get stuck
* Fixed an area in Sivania's Forest where Slimes would get stuck
* A crate is no longer partially gray
* Removed placeholder Cobalt walls

Thanks to @Akuma for creating the banner for this update!

uh hey can you guys like add a mechanic called wall jump or climbing like on overhaul? you get it from a quest like the leaf i would realy like to see that when the game fully relases or on the next update please do it.

uh hey can you guys like add a mechanic called wall jump or climbing like on overhaul? you get it from a quest like the leaf i would realy like to see that when the game fully relases or on the next update please do it.

One of the main features for Super Terraria World is its mechanics, so there is definitely a good chance for something like a wall jump/climb to be added eventually, afterall there are already accessories which does this within unmodded Terraria. With that said however, I can garantee that it will not be in the next update.

Last edited:
3YUJWdM.png

July 12th, 2019

This month we see our first release to be a continuation of the last one - more bug eliminations!
We're not sure if it's because we're getting bit by bugs outside or not, but we really wanted to
squash some of those pesky bugs that have been aggravating you all.
When you look at the list below we hope that you agree - we got rid of some easy to come across bugs!

Like last time, we plan to keep knocking out those bug reports as you dish them out, so keep them coming.
In the meantime, rest assure that we're also focusing a major amount of our time on some new content.
We're planning for it to be released this month, so keep an out for that!

Bug Fixes / Changes
* Buff potions are no longer rapidly consumed when pressing/holding the Quick Buff key
* Quick Heal will now correctly work with all tiers of Healing Potions
* NPCs that give items for Quest progression will now regive those items if they are lost
* The Chemistry UI will no longer lock higher tiers that you have the required level for
* Obtaining the Bloody Copper Sword correctly unlocks the Melee Game Tip
* Campfires can no longer be toggled off and on
* Players will no longer bounce on certain tiles in the Mushroom Slime Cave
* The following tiles no longer show a mouse item on hover:
  • Torches
  • Bottles
  • Candles
  • Books
  • Campfires
Thanks to @Akuma for creating the banner for this update!

VMMYnHr.png

July 26th, 2019

While the STW Team is enjoying the fun in the sun, they've taken some time to treat their sunburns and fix some more bugs for this release.
We're close to finalizing some big changes right around the corner, so sit tight while we make sure those are ready for prime time.

Bug Fixes / Changes

General:
We've moved Pots client side in preparation for some future mechanics.
You should no longer be receiving torches when other players break pots, and you won't be seeing other players break pots on your client either.
Wind Tunnels in the Pyramid will now continue to function as expected after completing the quest.

Chemistry:
Potions other than Healing Potions will no longer inflict the Potion Sickness debuff on you.
We fixed an issue that caused the Chemistry UI to not unlock a category correctly.
Lesser Ironskin Potions can now be crafted using... *checks notes* ...Iron.

zfOFsmu.png

August 9th, 2019

There's still a few weeks left of summer, so before we see it off with a bang, we have a few smaller updates that are sure to get you excited for what's to come.

First off, as one of the most highly requested features, we're finally giving you a safe place to store all those super special pets, potions, and other potpourri.
You'll be able to access your personal bank from the various safes throughout Sivania like in the basement of Osono's Inn, as well as several more locations to come.

Chemistry is getting a couple of tweaks, including two brand new potions that will increase your rate of fire for Magic and Ranged weapons.
We've renamed the 'Utility' Chemistry Category to 'Luck'. This category is for all you gamblers out there and will hold potions that deal with chance.
For now, that only includes the 'Rage' potion for Critical Hit chance, but will eventually include potions that give you a chance to get better loot, double your ores from mining, or fish up a crate full of goodies.

Last, but certainly not least, we've introduced Discord's Rich Presence into Super Terraria World, so all your friends can see how cool you are for playing the best version of the best game ever made.

We hope to see you (and where you are) online!

Bug Fixes / Changes

General:
Frost Minnows have had their sprites updated
Catching Desert Minnows will no longer cause UI issues and crash the game
Jungle Minnows can now be caught

A big thanks to @Chi Ken for providing the sprites in this update!

Last edited:
I got to ask, can I play it with 32 bits?
You should be able to play STW on a 32 bit machine, however we have not been able to test it extensively so if you experience any issues then fell free to ask for assistance on our Discord server, so we can provide the needed help to get it to work as intended.

You should be able to play STW on a 32 bit machine, however we have not been able to test it extensively so if you experience any issues then fell free to ask for assistance on our Discord server, so we can provide the needed help to get it to work as intended.
I've been able to install and play it, Thanks.

By the way, didn't took me long enough to find a bug.

On the tutorial quest, right after the step of crafting the potion, I instantly drank the potion right after getting it, now the Old Hermit is expecting me to drink the potion, and I can't craft it again, even after getting the items to craft it.

Yes, that means I'm stuck :/.

I've been able to install and play it, Thanks.

By the way, didn't took me long enough to find a bug.

On the tutorial quest, right after the step of crafting the potion, I instantly drank the potion right after getting it, now the Old Hermit is expecting me to drink the potion, and I can't craft it again, even after getting the items to craft it.

Yes, that means I'm stuck :/.
If you get stuck you can always reset your character via the hero menu ingame.

If you get stuck you can always reset your character via the hero menu ingame.
So, i just installed the game and after playing a little i had the exact same problem, so i did reset and tried to redo it but i talked to the old hermit before drinking the potion... still didn't work... and i encountered another player stuck in the same place, he said he tried on 3 different server without being able to go further than this.

So, i just installed the game and after playing a little i had the exact same problem, so i did reset and tried to redo it but i talked to the old hermit before drinking the potion... still didn't work... and i encountered another player stuck in the same place, he said he tried on 3 different server without being able to go further than this.

There was an issue introduced in this release that prevented quest progression when drinking the potion. This has now been fixed. Talk to the Old Hermit again, and he'll regive you the potion. Drinking it now will advance your quest progress.

Sorry about that!

@Nakano15 - See reply

There was an issue introduced in this release that prevented quest progression when drinking the potion. This has now been fixed. Talk to the Old Hermit again, and he'll regive you the potion. Drinking it now will advance your quest progress.

Sorry about that!

@Nakano15 - See reply
Oh nice, it does work now, thanks a lot for the fast reply.

Sorry about that!

@Nakano15 - See reply
Heh, Thanks. I'll try playing it late this day.

I am missing the Sivania 1.9.20 file, I reinstalled it and it didn't work, could you give me the file for download?:)

Regards, Matthew
There are 2 known issues that can cause this, the most common being your save files path being setup incorrect, please ensure they are targetting the correct folders in the STW launcher settings. If the paths are setup correct then it is most likely due to the installation process not having installed the required files, to solve this go into the launcher settings and click uninstall STW.

If you have any questions or further issues then fell free to join the mods Discord server where we will gladly assist you with any issue that you encounter.

Hi All,
I've been trying to find where to start the Minecraft Madness quest. I read on the wiki that i need 8 mining and 8 crafting, i have this but I still can't find anyone to offer me the quest. Is this broken or am i doing something wrong?

Hi All,
I've been trying to find where to start the Minecraft Madness quest. I read on the wiki that i need 8 mining and 8 crafting, i have this but I still can't find anyone to offer me the quest. Is this broken or am i doing something wrong?
The Minecart Madness quest is currently being redesigned and will return in a future update.

Back
Top Bottom