Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE MASSIVE 1.2 UPDATE COMING SOON! 3X More Content and Even bigger than Hardmode!
  • Create a new world to experience brand new biomes & updates to old ones
  • Over 1000 new items (including 30+ new block types)!
  • Over 100 new enemies
  • 4 new bosses, 15 new pets, 8 more NPCs
  • New events, new music - and weather!
  • Many items now stack to 999
  • Bigger chests!
  • TONS of other improvements - too many to list!

** Due to the enormous size of this update it will require devices support iOS 7 and up. If you are using iOS 8 we recommend that you update to the latest version, 8.1 or above **

http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ow.ly%2Fphotos%2Fnormal%2F7Nwbl.jpg

Thank you for your continued support!
._. WHY... I switched from IOS to android... i bought the game on iOS but now i don't have it anymore on my Android device.... :( my face when i have to pay again for the same game...

just yesterday i was thinking if a mobile device could even handle 1.2. apparently now i know it can!
2-3 months ago i said "505games sucks :mad:" but now i'd say "505games ROCKS!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!1!1111!!!!!11!!!111!!111!!!"
Thats what I said before the haedmode update.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417615876][/DOUBLEPOST]
._. WHY... I switched from IOS to android... i bought the game on iOS but now i don't have it anymore on my Android device.... :( my face when i have to pay again for the same game...
If you use the same account, you don't have ro pay. Then you can change the account maybe...

I think this is the most active forum page on the entire forum. I'm gone for a minute and there are 3 new notifications. It's reasonable because THIS UPDATE IS SO:redspin::redmunch::redspin: AWESOME!!!

Now everyone has to start making a let's play series on getting ready for 1.2, but theuy have to do it quick, or you know what's gonna happen...

I predict people will be happy soon. :)

(I love that word - so subjective in all the right ways...it's speculation fuel)
(No, there isn't a date I can give)

Hey, if your device is outdated - it's the gift giving season (I know I am in desperate need of replacing my old iPad and am hoping I get a new one lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom