Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

check logs, you probably messed up the install instructions and deleted the vanilla terraria.exe (needed for gog to work)

I was not wrong! I did everything right and did not remove terraria.exe. Only it doesn't just load when I turned on the new tmodloader version!

You'll find the log files in the logs folder. Look for client.log. (NOT the .zip file, the file named client or client.log)
Windows Logs: C:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs
Linux Logs: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
Mac Logs: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/

You'll find the log files in the logs folder. Look for client.log. (NOT the .zip file, the file named client or client.log)
Windows Logs: C:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs
Linux Logs: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
Mac Logs: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/

I find logs!
What should I do now after finding the client.log file?

Hi, my Terraria opens normally, tModLoader v0.11.3 doesn't open. I tested the tModLoader v0.10.1.5 and it worked. What is the reason?? and how to proceed??(Ps: Calamity Mod dont appers in search)

Hi, my Terraria opens normally, tModLoader v0.11.3 doesn't open. I tested the tModLoader v0.10.1.5 and it worked. What is the reason?? and how to proceed??(Ps: Calamity Mod dont appers in search)
Search for your client.log on "C:/Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs" and there will be the reason why, maybe you have a pirated version of the game (like me)
[doublepost=1565919241,1565919187][/doublepost]
The most common cause for this issue is pirated Terraria. You can check ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log" if you are unsure, the file should have hints to the cause.
I already find the problem, thanks for the support!

I installed this mode I get this error constantly when I open the game please help I can not figure out what I can not install a mode at all

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    544.5 KB · Views: 453
I installed this mode I get this error constantly when I open the game please help I can not figure out what I can not install a mode at all
try updating to 0.11.4, if you still have issues after that, edit the config.json and change
"AvoidImgur": false,
to true

Hey guys!First of all I'm sorry if my English isn't that good. Ok,now to my problem:I wanted to play Terraria with tML but when I was in the menu, a message that said, that something went wrong while loading, the problem where unknown, and that I need to restart my tML showed up. But how do I do that, and what's the problem? By the way, I already re-installed tML, but this message is still there.I'm sure that I replaced ALL files in my Terraria folder.

I hope, that somebody could help me! I would really appreciate it!;)

v0.11.4 has been released.

Changelog:
API
-Projectile/NPC/PrefixDefinition classes, similar to ItemDefinition
-ModConfig now supports default values for reference fields, greatly simplifying ModConfig code
--(Also defaults to not allowing null values in UI, use NullAllowed to reverse this)
-Fix Duplicate 'AssemblyTitle' attribute warnings when upgrading csproj
-XML Documentation for MonoMod now automatically provided
Fixes
-Fix proxy issue to fix Mod Browser downloads for proxy users
-Fix Coin gun damage issue
-Fix Minion Targetting/Double hit issue with some weapons
-Fix multiline Header in ModConfig
-Fix zip file handling on Mac/Linux, should allow for ModCompile and TexturePack support fixes
QOL
-Pirated and broken GOG install message alerts
-Installed filter on Mod Browser
-Mods with chat tags can now be properly sorted and searched in Mod Browser and Mods menus
-Search bar for ModConfig
-Helpful message for deleting mods in game
-Avoid Imgur config.json option if you know imgur is blocked in your country
ExampleMod
-Fix VoidMonolith PreDraw bug
-Other small issues fixed

Screenshot

Hello! 1.11.4 doesn't work for me! It pops up when I run and when I got this new version I made and the same error was!

Unfortunately, if you do not understand Polish, you can translate it to English, because I am from Polish and my computer is also in Polish.

Back
Top Bottom