Blocks & Decoration Invisible actuation

YES. Yes. This is absolutely something that should be in the game. This would make building trees on the first layer so much better

I have concerns about how this may affect PvP, but I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to disable
It would only be a problem for PVP if there was no discussion about it before a round of battling

It would only be a problem for PVP if there was no discussion about it before a round of battling
No one ever discusses with me whether it’s ok if they bring a Last Prism and instagib me with it ;_;

And on the topic of the suggestion, it cannot be paint, because 1) we might want to actuate blocks that already have paint on them and 2) there’s a hard data limit on the number of paints that can be in the game, and we’ve already hit that limit. It’s a good idea, though. Maybe using a different kind of actuator is the best solution.

I would use the hell out of this feature. I don't care how it's implemented - I just need the ability to make actuated blocks look normal, or at least lighter than dark grey. Fantastic suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom