The Last Post Wins!

And the sharks have an arsenal of vivisectors, brainial beams, and a rather nasty WooEEEOooWooEEEOoo ray that can make your atoms do a happy dance.

so lets just say time stopped, everything would freeze, but then say time started again, but it was many years later. Now if time freezes, no one would know about it, because nothing would be able to think or do anything if time froze. So while you're reading this sentence, between now.......... and now, time may of froze, and started again, and 8 million years could've passed, though you just wouldn't know about it....

That implies pre-conceived notions - theories and hypothesis about how the world works, but how do years pass when time has stopped? Isn't the point of time stopping is time doesn't move? Does this imply other worlds? Other timelines? Or maybe some dimensional travel?

Oh, so you are implying that when time stops, the same time also flows, like how ice is frozen from water. Same chemical compound, just different structure and energy. But instead space and time. And if space and time are connected, would space be frozen time like ice, while time is the actual water? Hmm... I think I'm going to have to try to follow my thoughts for a moment.

Come back within the sequential span of five minutes minus one, I'll have more thoughts about this theory... or is it two or three more spans? Time, you elusive creature.

Back
Top Bottom