Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, that news about split screen possibly being added in the next switch patch is so tantalizing! XD Still glad to hear that things are progressing nicely though, keep up the good work guys!!

NvbsLnr.png

It's actually happening! :happy:

Now imagine all weapons having dye as well :eek: (there's a mod already but a little bit bugged, that means it's possible)

Greetings Terrarians!

Welcome to the the latest Terraria community update on development progress across all active platforms! School is back in session, but that has not slowed down the pace of progress across the board for Terraria. Things are really starting to come together and pick up momentum - so hang on, enjoy the ride, and read on for all of the latest Terraria news!

index.php

MOBILE - DR STUDIOS

We don't have much to add to what has already been revealed this week (whew!) - but in case you were hiding under a rock or deep underground mining for ore....

We had some fun sharing this cryptic short video

index.php

Then we came clean with the truth....

Very special shoutouts to Apollyon (∆ㄕ◊レレㄚ◊и#9350), who worked as a team with Pikachu (Pikachu#3232), シRickjoseeツ (シRickjoseeツ#4924), and |ყσµɳɠ ℓεɠσℓαร|(|ყσµɳɠ ℓεɠσℓαร|#0586) from Discord, and @The Real Bryan and Mine® working together from TCF for solving the mystery the soonest that we could find on each platform!

(If you got a correct guess in sooner, sorry we missed it!)

We will just let that speak for itself - its crazy to think that this time next month, everyone will have Mobile Terraria 1.3 in their hands! We hope you are as excited as we all are and that you enjoy it as much as we hope you will. We have put a lot of hard work and passion into this version of the game and we are really proud of how it turned out. That said, we have lots of exciting post launch plans that we look forward to sharing with you in the months ahead!

index.php

I’m so glad that me and Mine® are featured on the front page, and discovered the release date together! It was a blast! ~;)

Hmm... now I’m wondering if we achieved the Party Girl trophy’s prerequisites... if so, I guess I’ll be keeping that title for as long as I’m active here!~:p

Last edited:
I preferred the term dye, since all other equipment uses dye to change colors.

Weird that it's called shampoo though, I wonder if it works different from the dyes.
I might be mistaken here, but to me it looked like the critter shampoo didn't really change the due. I think it cleans the summons, but that's just my theory

I'm guessing that the critter shampoo is an accessory that applies whatever dye placed in the slot next to it to your summon.

I’m so glad that me and Mine® are featured on the front page, and discovered the release date together! It was a blast! ~;)

Hmm... now I’m wondering if we achieved the Party Girl trophy’s prerequisites... if so, I guess I’ll be keeping that title for as long as I’m active here!~:p
Sorry @The Real Bryan, the Party Girl trophy is only if you authored the thread that was featured on the first page.

Great job on figuring out the cipher video though. :)

This all looks so good! Im glad 1.3.4 is coming to PS4 and Xbox1, and god DR studios it's been like, 6 months and you completed 1.3 in that time, whilist the other people that tried were probably sitting around lol.

hey if yall want me to beta test 1.3.2 and onwards for PS4 im totally happy to i love the console version and i want to see all the bugs

I believe I'm mistaken, I thought the next update for xbox/PlayStation was 1.3.2-1.3.5? If not it's still fine, I was just confused.
I think that they mean that they've gotten done 1.3.2-1.3.4 and still have to get through 1.3.5, don't quote me on that though I'm not up to date on console stuff
EDIT: Oops, someone else replied already, sorry for the spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom