OOC Many Contrasts

Ok. It’s just my opinion, but I’d rather have a wider variety of stats because it would allow me to post ATK scaling for each attack.

Some examples:

HP - Hitpoints
PATK - Physical Attack
PDEF - Physical Defense
MATK - Magic Attack
MDEF - Magic Defense
DEX - Dexterity (Influences ATK Power and hit rate)
AGI - Agility
CRIT - Critical (Influences CRIT rate)
LUCK - Influences Luck based actions
COMBO - Influences combo chance
MOVE - How far a unit can move
JUMP - Determines possible height movement

That’s just my opinion. With these, a lot of my attacks and skills would make a lot more sense statwise

These would honestly make more sense with SPECIAL stats. (Given two of which are actually Agility and Luck)
Move is mainly used with action points.
Luck should also influence Crit because it's luck.
Combo would really only apply to burst weapons (rapid rate of fire like a minigun, I guess.) or in your case, rapid slashing.

So I'm not sure what I should do right now.

Hmm...

The only reason I suggested it was for this reason.

0.85 * (PATK + AGI/2 + AGI Level/100 + DEX/4)

This is the ATK scaling for Swift Blade - Paralyze. It has stats that you didn’t add. It would be easier to calculate damage and such with the more stat (Though it does get pretty high)
[doublepost=1566252400,1566251888][/doublepost]IMG_0516.TRIM.MOV

Use this to see how much damage I can do with Swift Blade - Paralyze

Well, as said, this is a freeform, so I'll let you do what you want with those stats. My main storyline in this RP is about retrieving a replacement part for a water purifier, or else a town dies, so while that's going on, you can have whatever event you want to use and refine those stats or explain, or whatever people want to do with an event.

Okay now many people are going to be one shotted if that isn't converted. Well. So in the meantime, I'm going to have to find a converter between that game's damage calculator and mine.

As said, it is after a war,(which I specifically didn't tell how much time was since them) and just because it's a wasteland doesn't mean some places can survive or regrow. Example being the Treeminders .

Also, accepted.

Though the traits section isn't what you think it is.
Still doesn't change the fact that I'm not the biggest fan of the wasteland setting. Would honestly prefer a more standard enviorment.

Also *insert confusion about the traits*. In all seriousness, I didn't exactly read them. I should've.

Name - Scott
Gender - Male
Age - 19
ST - 8
DX - 16
IQ - 16
HT - 10
Tagged Skills - Doctor, Fist Aid, Arcane

Name - Nosako
Gender - Male
Age - 21
ST - 10
DX - 14
IQ - 14
HT - 12
Tagged Skills -
Pilot - if you had an aircraft themed stand, would you not know how to fly aircraft?
Explosives -
due to Wingman starting at act 2 (I’ll explain in a convo or something), Wingman starts off with bombs. The reason why he starts off at act 2 is to prevent me from being a dirty spammer
Speech - being a mercenary, Nosako has to be a quick talker to survive, given the danger of his occupation
Traits -
Avali - being an Avali, Nosako can use his wings to glide. He can also drink things like floor cleaner and be perfectly fine. Bleach, however, will turn his bodily fluids into mustard gas.
[STAND USER] - Nosako is a stand user. His stand is [Wingman]. It’s a miniature f-16. He and his stand share health and injuries.

Secondary traits - ok, I know, I know, BUT HEAR ME OUT HERE: secondary traits have no actual effect to a character’s stats. They merely add to the character itself, not its stats.

Mental jukebox - Nosako can hear whatever theme you guys put in the IC play in his head.

Well, Traits are optional, so your choice. Anyways, I'm just going to revert to the original system because working on the system is getting me a bit stressed about it. So, I guess you can derive whatever and as much (Given reasonable amount of it) stats you want from your character. Just don't be OP, that's the only rule about that.

So, with that out of the way, I'll start the RP when given enough approval to start it.

Well, Traits are optional, so your choice. Anyways, I'm just going to revert to the original system because working on the system is getting me a bit stressed about it. So, I guess you can derive whatever and as much (Given reasonable amount of it) stats you want from your character. Just don't be OP, that's the only rule about that.

So, with that out of the way, I'll start the RP when given enough approval to start it.
*cough*

Back
Top Bottom